Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    This isn’t really related to Trump, story about Harvard’s admission process, but I’d be curious people’s thoughts on it https://www.boston.com/news/educatio...s-lawsuit-says
    I think we'll really need Mookie's take on this.

Comment

Fun Friday so far

“President Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen has filed a restraining order against Stormy Daniels lawyer Michael Avenatti to try to block him from speaking to the media about Daniels' lawsuit.”

Comment

This isn’t really related to Trump, story about Harvard’s admission process, but I’d be curious people’s thoughts on it https://www.boston.com/news/educatio...s-lawsuit-says
        Poor Chet.

Finally f-cks Tyrone; can't complete with Wang.

H A L
        H A L
        H A L
        V
        V A L
        V A L
        V A L
        D
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Personality wise a girls all think they are hot. Especially to whitey.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Poor Chet.

Finally f-cks Tyrone; can't complete with Wang.

H A L
          H A L
          H A L
          V
          V A L
          V A L
          V A L
          D
          Thought it was h a r. H a r. V v v. V a r v a r D d d
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Lock the ****ing ***** up.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Fake News.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Oddly, literally everyone else knew he was essentially "the mob".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Oddly, literally everyone else knew he was essentially "the mob".
                  It' harder to see the mob from inside the mob.

Comment

It's a sad state of affairs that people wish physical ill to those they don't agree with politically. Obviously there are a lot of people doing that on the right as well and that isn't any better. The divisiveness isn't helping our country one bit.
                    Hey guys be more polite to fascists.

Comment

Relevant: https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...19052656340993

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Gee, your recently released IG report said Crooked Hillary and Comey did nothing wrong. So what about 'em?
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Hey guys be more polite to fascists.
                          Listen to their point of view, and try to understand where they're coming from, what their concerns are.

Comment

“I don’t understand the justification for putting him in jail,” Giuliani added to the Daily News. “You put a guy in jail if he’s trying to kill witnesses, not just talking to witnesses.”

Rudy's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Hilarious Comment on that, perfectly summing up Dumpy and all his apologists and enablers in the media and elsewhere.

Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And Rudy just hinted at a pardon for manafort

Comment

Working...
                                X