Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    It has to be real bad. Cohen is going away for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time...
    Until he gets pardoned and then lies under oath because he'll get pardoned for perjury
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Until he gets pardoned and then lies under oath because he'll get pardoned for perjury
      He may still go away for a long time under the NY charges. I mean unless the federal justice department torches the SDNY offices during Dumpstallnacht.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Cant get pardoned on State charges and he is definitely going to be nailed by the State of NY.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"When a candidate conspired with a foreign power to win an election." Now where have I heard that before?
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Scooby, don't be one of those dicks asking about verification: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-insulting-and
            Ok, sorry.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              If Dump nuked Belgium this evening
              Please don’t.

Signed,
              An interested party
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Scooby, don't be one of those dicks asking about verification: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-insulting-and
                Well that's certainly the response of a man who is 100% competent at his job, and is in no way over his head.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The reaction from Russia is... something else...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sarah-s...e-white-house/

Sarah Sanders and Raj Shah are planning their escapes.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      I read 2 articles that stated on very reputable sites that this is a great first step, but just a first step, and let's see how it all come together. This is very complicated, it's going to take time, seems like a reasonable thought to me to allow it to play out.

Had Obama or either Clinton done this, all the poo pooers would be peaing themselves in glee about the Nobel Peace Prize heading in their person's way. The reality is Trump could end up signing a document that would end the Korean War, certifiably de-nuclearize NK, get all the US troops out of there, ship a billion pounds of humanitarian supplies to the NK to help the starving population, get all the remains of missing servicemen back from Korea (a point no one is talking about that they agreed to do) and he'd still be lynched. Objectivity is dead.
                      This is absolute horse5h!t and people like you are getting to be the real enemies of progress. IF this deal helps the NK citizens and IF this deal verifiably de-nuclearizes the peninsula and IF this deal leads to an actual peace treaty and the official ending of the Korean War I will be the first in line to say trump deserves a Nobel peace prize. Unlike the right and 99.999% of republicans, the rest of us all want this country AND its leader to succeed, regardless of the party that controls the levers of government. You're a fvcking moron if you think trumps "deal" is going to lead to any of that. This progressive voter's objectivity is not what's dead. What's dead are the cells in your brain if you think trump's so called summit with one of the few world leaders I would want in the White House less than trump himself will lead to any tangible improvements on the Korean peninsula.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        More than anything I am anti establishment at this point in my life. Ban lobbyists, ban political media ads, have term limits. Give the government back to the people.
                        How does this give government back to the people?

Term limits take away my right to vote for somebody. A politician who actually is serving his or her constituents and working every day to live up to the oath they took is someone I would want to return to Washington or a state capital for as long as they wanted to serve. An actual, effective term limit already exists anyway. If someone performs poorly, vote them out after 2, 4 or 6 years. There's your term limit.

Political media ads are a perfectly decent way for voters and those running for office to connect. The problem is we've allowed corporations to suddenly take on human form and have the same unlimited speech rights an individual does.

Not every one of our 330 million citizens has the ability or means -- other than their vote -- to communicate with their representatives. I function as a lobbyist in my job on an infrequent but regular occasion. My special interests involve raising minimum wages and making sure things like public libraries and public schools are adequately funded, and the people who work in them are treated fairly. In the past I helped pass laws that ensured medical facilities used safer needles so nurses in places like state prisons didn't have to worry so much about getting stuck with a needle that was infected with HIV or hepatitis. Lobbyists in and of themselves are not the issue, it's the framework of the system in which they operate though that is horribly messed up.

I used to consider myself as sort of an anti-establishment person as well, but I came to realize that in the absence of government it isn't the common, everyday people who rise up and control their destiny. Its the insanely wealthy and the largest corporations that fill that vacuum. It's the very reason government exists. Now we can have good government or bad government, that's true. But when we have bad government, good government is the answer, not anarchy.

Comment

https://***********/GOPChairwoman/st...714286592?s=19

So do you suppose we should report all crimethink and subversive acts directly to Frau Romney-McDaniel, or can some of us expect a visit from a new DHS special task force about becoming informants?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            No. My point I was making in reference to the line"If either of the Clintons had done this, you'd be peeing in your pants" was that a Clinton had done far more than this, and we Dems treated it as just doing the job he was elected to do.

And "both sides" weren't abrogating it within months. Only one side. once Republicans got control of Congress again.

So I guess the larger point I could be making is, you want good foreign policy deals that America will stick to, and will stand the test of time, don't put Republicans in charge of making them.
                            Dude, different times (already)

No tweeter no Facebook

Had to wait for Brinkley Sunday morning

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Awww, how cute. Trudeau's having an emo moment, and wants a trade war. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-5uU01jYmE

Comment

So WaPo reporting that when asked about Kim and his brutality, Donald said that he’s tough and a lot of other people have done really bad things. Does he read this board for the whataboutsim?

Also the Walmart where the separated immigrant children are being held has a mural of dump.

Comment

Working...
                                X