X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Lol...well done
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Dangit...I just remembered the Dems suck. We are all screwed :/
      It's not that they completely suck, it's that unlike most Republicans, a majority of Democrats still have too many scruples.

Comment

• Re: SCOTUS 10: Pack the Court!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        It's not that they completely suck, it's that unlike most Republicans, a majority of Democrats still have too many scruples.
        If they had scruples there would be no problem. Right now the bet is 3 break with the rest and vote to confirm cause they fear the Trumpers at home.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          If they had scruples there would be no problem. Right now the bet is 3 break with the rest and vote to confirm cause they fear the Trumpers at home.
          That's why I said a majority, not all of them. Manchin is spineless and might as well become a Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Right now the bet is 3 break with the rest and vote to confirm cause they fear the Trumpers at home.
            hide yer caller id and get a-dialing!!!! shift the numbers man
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Townhall (froth!) piece on RBG.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...cotus-n2498675

Please, when she goes, replace her with another law professor who can argue a point in a coherent and reasoned manner. I may not agree with her, but she's the Scalia of the liberals.
              Last edited by joecct; 07-10-2018, 02:35 AM.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Terrible choice. Bringing the globalists back in.

Comment

When RGB dies during Trumps first or second term (I think Americans are dumb enough to elect him again) Joe is going to have a permanent erection over the 6-3 conservative majority. Maybe the Democrats can take the senate by Trump’s second term and hold the seat open indefinitely.

Just remember to get medical treatment, a priapism is a serious medical condition.

Comment

We knew Trump would pick a POS demogogue instead of a real judge. We'll see if Dems are capable of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      We knew Trump would pick a POS demogogue instead of a real judge. We'll see if Dems are capable of a fight.
                      What good are 45-47 Dems in a fight at this point? Reid opened Pandora's Box and we'll pay for it for a century.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I'm sure his family is very nice, but I still hope that every time he votes to restrict abortion rights over the next 30 years, both of his daughters get knocked up. Twice.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

@LACaldwellDC: On Kavanaugh pick

Kennedy and Trump/WH had been in negotiations for months over Kennedy’s replacement. Once Kennedy received assurances that it would be Kavanaugh, his former law clerk, Kennedy felt comfortable retiring, according to a source who was told of the discussions.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                            I'm sure his family is very nice, but I still hope that every time he votes to restrict abortion rights over the next 30 years, both of his daughters get knocked up. Twice.
                            that’s just silly. Laws don’t apply to rich white men.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              What good are 45-47 Dems in a fight at this point? Reid opened Pandora's Box and we'll pay for it for a century.
                              Blaming Reid misses the entire point. First off, McConnell poisoned the well long before with his then unheard of obstructionism. Also McConnell still would've pushed Gorsuch through regardless.

And more to the point, McConnell left a farking SCOTUS seat open for a year without holding a single vote! And the voters rewarded him! But it's somehow Reid that's to blame?

Comment

Roe is gone. ACA is gone. And, Citizens United is cemented forever.

Welcome to America.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X