X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 10: Pack the Court!

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Collins says calls to crowdfund an opponent if she votes for Kavanaugh amounts to a "bribe."

No, I'm fairly certain that is grassroots support for someone who will actually listen to their constituents. But hey, walrus says she says hi to the gate attendant at the airport, so she's cool.
    yeah, thats what i said. i said she is a lot more popular up here than you flat landers think. Getting her out of the senate will take a lot more than a million bucks. But what ever I only live here

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Part of the job. Don't like it, don't take it.
      Too funny, you are one of those guys that yells at a cashier because the company he/she works for raises the price on some product . in other words a rude as s hole

Comment

As long as she gets you potatuh fawmers subsidized every year, and waves at you in the checkout line, I'm sure you'll keep voting for her.

Comment

And I bet not a single one will actually sway the vote of these Democrats. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ons-kavanaugh/

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Too funny, you are one of those guys that yells at a cashier because the company he/she works for raises the price on some product . in other words a rude as s hole

You got the wrong guy. I don't even send food back when my order is screwed up.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              You got the wrong guy. I don't even send food back when my order is screwed up.
              I hate the ceo of Home Depot but I don’t take It out on his employees.
              You agree to answer a politicians phones, particularly one who loves to screw over anyone who isn’t rich, you can’t conplain about getting angry phone calls. I think most normal people can understand this

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I hate the ceo of Home Depot but I don’t take It out on his employees.
                You agree to answer a politicians phones, particularly one who loves to screw over anyone who isn’t rich, you can’t conplain about getting angry phone calls. I think most normal people can understand this
                Yeah,the clerical staff who need a job to live should be screamed at

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  I mean in an ideal world we wouldn’t have 13,000 kids in cages either but here we are.

Comment

Unemployment is very low. I'm sure there is other work for them to do if it's that much of a hardship.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It's literally the job they signed up for. Do you think they didn't understand this could happen? If they don't feel they are being adequately compensated for their troubles they could ask for a raise or quit. Kind of like anyone else that doesn't like their job.

Comment

Very libertarian concept that should be applied to every job. Trump grabs your *****, quit and move on.

Or, people could call Collins office and make their point without being *******s. Im confident they are used to irate callers but apparently they have upped the abuse to extreme levels. But whatever, just quit
                        Last edited by walrus; 09-13-2018, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Very libertarian concept that should be applied to every job. Trump grabs your *****, quit and move on.

Or, people could call Collins office and make their point without being *******s. Im confident they are used to irate callers but apparently they have upped the abuse to extreme levels. But whatever, just quit
                          It would be great if the callers were nicer, but don't act like these are all minimum wage folks doing what they can to survive. These offices are filled with associates and interns who either support the politician, support their ideals, or are looking to start their own political career. It doesn't parallel the Comcast service rep or Walmart cashier in the slightest.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

No cite has been provided about the volume of rude calls, AFAIK, but is there any suggestion that they are not Mainers?

And I understand why you would say people should grow up and act like adults, Walrus, but are you really equating political staffers receiving rude calls with victims of Trump's sexual assaults?

Comment

how do we even know she's really getting that many rude calls? There are political reasons to state that publicly, but it doesn't mean it's necessarily true.

Comment

This is the hill you want to die on? Really? I'd take their job in a heartbeat for the same pay if it meant I didn't have to put up with what I put up with every day. Every job has stressers.

Comment

Working...
                                X