X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 10: Pack the Court!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

1 of the 400 reasons she's a lock.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I just took a look on her Facebook page. Every one of her posts in recent days has thousands of messages asking her not to confirm Kavanaugh. I saw a handful of people ask her her to vote yes, and most weren’t even from Maine

Dont think she gives a **** about her constituents. Unfortunately enough will forget about this when she is up for re-election

Comment

Apparently some PACs have raised a ton of money for whoever runs against her. I would expect a lot of ads targeted at women. Murkowski is going to have it even worse as she will have to answer to women and Alaskan Natives.

I mean it is like they wont nominate someone else...is this really the guy you want to die on the mountain for?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If push comes to shove, Mitch will let them vote no because he has 3-4 Red State Democrats (Manchin, Donnelly, McCaskill, Heitkamp)

It's been a done deal since he was nominated
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            If push comes to shove, Mitch will let them vote no because he has 3-4 Red State Democrats (Manchin, Donnelly, McCaskill, Heitkamp)

It's been a done deal since he was nominated
            McCaskill will not vote for him. No way.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              I just took a look on her Facebook page. Every one of her posts in recent days has thousands of messages asking her not to confirm Kavanaugh. I saw a handful of people ask her her to vote yes, and most weren’t even from Maine

Dont think she gives a **** about her constituents. Unfortunately enough will forget about this when she is up for re-election
              I think Collins luck has run out. I do see her shilling for Trump on the Kavanaugh nomination but at this point aside from the one ACA vote she's as reliable of a vote for the radical knuckledragger agenda as anybody in the GOP Senate leadership. If 2020 ends up being a rough year for Chump's re-election I can see her going down with the ship.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                McCaskill will not vote for him. No way.
                Yeah, I'd say she's the least likely of that bunch to vote yes.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

You guys dont know **** about collins, while im not a fan of her, she is very well liked here. I was sitting in the waiting room with her at local hospital. She waited her turn to get blood drawn just like the rest of us. Im pretty sure she could have got that done in drs office without waiting. She flys into Bangor every week, she knows everyone in the airport by name.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    You guys dont know **** about collins, while im not a fan of her, she is very well liked here. I was sitting in the waiting room with her at local hospital. She waited her turn to get blood drawn just like the rest of us. Im pretty sure she could have got that done in drs office without waiting. She flys into Bangor every week, she knows everyone in the airport by name.

And none of that explains her lying about being pro-choice. Pro-choice isn't just about Roe vs. Wade. It's also about rich and poor. Just like the tax cut, and pretty much everything else.

I know her just fine.

Comment

Screw her. She's part of the problem and needs to go down. An effective politician to be sure pretending she's everybody's friend, but how many times can she vote for a billionaire tax giveaway before you wake up? She's part of the problem and an enabler of the treasonous money laundering cult even if she isn't one of its leaders. When Jeffords saw the GOP was going nuts he left and became an independent. Curious why then she sticks with the GOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post

They're not gonna forget, at least the pro-choice women won't and that's a pretty big segment of the voting populace. And as more young people are able to vote and the demographics further shift it'll be a problem for her down the road. If whoever runs against her is even a remotely serious candidate they will bring this up in as many attack ads as possible.
                        Is this a joke post? Lmao
                        Last edited by trixR4kids; 09-10-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

That post had to be a joke. No one would insinuate that makes her a good politician right? Sorry ladies you no longer have rights, but I’ll wave to you when I get my blood drawn!

Comment

She is so nice to people she is instructing her aids to ignore people calling her over the Kavanaugh vote. Yeah real woman of the people.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              She is so nice to people she is instructing her aids to ignore people calling her over the Kavanaugh vote. Yeah real woman of the people.
                              Assuming she's doing that. I can just as easily see some high ranking staffer giving the instruction to give her plausible deniability when she votes to confirm.

I have no idea which way Donnelly will go. He's been taking a very neutral stance on Trump as we get closer to the election. Nearly every FB post that gets made on his page contains comments on Kavanaugh. Probably about 60/40ish in favor of confirming.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

I ran into her looking at dog beds at TJ Maxx. I was good and didn’t tell her what I thought about her vote on the tax cuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X