Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 10: Pack the Court!

Dark matter, of course
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      It's time for you to finally recognize those who brainwashed you wanted America to fail. It's winning. True prosperity is on the horizon.
      ****. You.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        ****. You.
        Flaggy can't be weighed down with trivial matters like "evidence" and "thinking." He's Alex Jones' special little flower. Someone gave him a keyboard for today.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          It's time for you to finally recognize those who brainwashed you wanted America to fail. It's winning. True prosperity is on the horizon.
          Jim Jones 1978

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Chris Matthews was adamant that they have to stop it or the Democrats will lose their entire base over it. I don't think the base understands what has happened and why the Democrats have no power at all to stop this right now. Interesting that Chris Matthews doesn't get it. Hell, Heidi Heitkamp and Joe Manchin might vote for the nominee regardless of what position the Democrats take.
            Chris Matthews needs to get his head out of his a ss. There is no mechanism for the Dems to stop a GOP SCOTUS nominee. None. Zip. Nada. So Matthews wants to base to punish them over something they have no actual leverage over? No wonder people sit out elections.

Keep hoping for Flake and Collins to do the right thing. I just don't see that happening. At all.

People may want to sugar coat this, but there's no sugar to be had. I think I saw a Lily Tomlin quote on kos sayings "Its going to get a lot worse before it gets worse". Sounds about right.

PS - If you want a laugh, its open season on the "there's no difference between the parties" lefties in the comments on the daily kos site!
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Good luck with that. What a great day.

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                Good luck with that. What a great day.
                You at least realize whose words those are, right?

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                  You at least realize whose words those are, right?
                  I could care less. The party with the votes has the choice. Not a Republican or a Democrat.

Comment

I could care less. The party with the votes has the choice. Not a Republican or a Democrat.
                    That's true. But then could you at least acknowledge that the justification the right used two years ago to keep Scalia's seat empty has been proven now to have been bull****? Not that it wasn't obvious already. Also, you can say you don't have a party affiliation, but when you're openly waiving the pom poms over this, you're not fooling anyone.
                    Last edited by GrinCDXX; 06-27-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

The death of copy editors

The Washington Times The Washington Times
                      NEWS ALERT
                      WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27, 2018 6:30 PM EDT

NEWS ALERT
                      Mitch McConnell has ‘no right’ to fill Kennedy’s Supreme Court seat, MSNBC’s Chris Matthews says

MSNBC host Chris Wallace says Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has "no right" to fill the vacancy left on the Supreme Court by the retirement of Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        The death of copy editors
                        Doesn't matter. The US and the Constitution are dead. Copy editors is meaningless at this point.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                          That's true. But then could you at least acknowledge that the justification the right used two years ago to keep Scalia's seat empty has been proven now to have been bull****? Not that it wasn't obvious already. Also, you can say you don't have a party affiliation, but when you're openly waiving the pom poms over this, you're not fooling anyone.
                          Obama's party did not have the votes. What do you not understand about what I said?

Comment

Obama's party did not have the votes. What do you not understand about what I said?
                            I responded "that's true" to what you said, thus indicating my understanding. I then posed a related but separate question. Understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                              I responded "that's true" to what you said, thus indicating my understanding. I then posed a related but separate question. Understand?
                              So he's throwing McConnell's words at him...do you think McConnell will care?
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                So he's throwing McConnell's words at him...do you think McConnell will care?
                                No. The more important question is whether enough voters will care. And the answer to that is also no.

Comment

Working...
                                X