X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 10: Pack the Court!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    The odds on the nominee being sworn in by the first Monday in October?
    Odds? It's a sure thing and it will happen before the election.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

But we were told that vacancies can't be filled in election years...
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Presidential Election Years. ****tard still has two years to go.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Say goodbye to legal abortion in about half the country.

Anyone who didnt vote or voted third party can die in a fire.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Presidential Election Years. ****tard still has two years to go.
            Had to look it up, my bad. I thought it also referenced Senate election years.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

As a woman I’m so looking forward to being turned back 50 years

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Say goodbye to legal abortion in about half the country.

Anyone who didnt vote or voted third party can die in a fire.
                Goodbye. I wonder what the victims will whine about now.

Comment

Roberts is now the swing/middle vote. That is not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    The odds on the nominee being sworn in by the first Monday in October?
                    Probably not by October 1, but they'll do everything they can to get it done before election day.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Presidential election years. I think they should move as quickly as possible to fill it.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Presidential election years. I think they should move as quickly as possible to fill it.
                        Of course you do. Yet you were perfectly fine holding Scalia's seat open for more than a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          LOL.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            As a woman I’m so looking forward to being turned back 50 years
                            You stop aging at 29, now we stop progressing from '29. Karma

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              It's over. You won't even recognize this country anymore in 2 years. Trump has a free ride on immigration, so the melting pot is gone. Abortion will be illegal. Conceal and carry everywhere will be legal. It's done. Any sense of a left in this country is dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                He upheld Obamacare.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X