X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Bless your heart.
    Geez, you left out "pea pickin'"

Taken out of context. Read next 2 sentences.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Geez, you left out "pea pickin'"

Taken out of context. Read next 2 sentences.
      That's great that you think you're a libertarian while simultaneously thinking that equal protection doesn't really apply to gay people at the federal level. That's really comforting.

Again, bless your heart.

Comment

• Re: SCOTUS 10: Pack the Court!

joe and Drew are never changing their minds or their votes. They are sunk cost and about 25 years too old to matter anyway.

The future is the brats. Start talking to the brats and showing them just what all of this is doing to their futures. If you're in your 30s or younger you better start fighting for your country or these fat old pathetic sick dinosaurs are going to pull it after them into their graves.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          As a woman I’m so looking forward to being turned back 50 years
          As trans, we're going back to pre-Stonewall.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            The woman who was refused drugs last week while her body was in a miscarriage is going to become even more common.
            I didn't hear about this... Awful.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              We had a good run America, a good run.
              GG America.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                joe didn't have a problem with it.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  As someone who has had a few miscarriages I can’t even comprehend what she felt.

Male pharmacist refused to fill the rx for his moral code. Walgreens does let him do that but he was supposed to have someone else there to help her

Comment

Steve Schmidt is on MSNBC right now telling Democrats to fight this nomination tooth and nail and do whatever they can to block this nomination before the election.

And he's appealing to Bob Corker and Jeff Flake.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      Roberts is now the swing/middle vote. That is not good.
                      It would not be unprecedented from someone like Roberts to "drift" a little more to the center with his thinking and decision making. As I recall, everyone was pretty confident that Kennedy (who came on instead of Bork) was going to be a reliable anti-abortion vote. I also recall that Blackmun was a reliable vote in support of death penalty cases early in his career, and by the end was a pretty vocal opponent.

Roberts has the problem in that it's "his" court, and as such the legacy of that court will be tied to his name.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        As someone who has had a few miscarriages I can’t even comprehend what she felt.

Male pharmacist refused to fill the rx for his moral code. Walgreens does let him do that but he was supposed to have someone else there to help her
                        I'm so sorry.

I can only hope to be an advocate for women and vote to make sure this never happens again.
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

This is the play the Democrats need. No way it works though. They need one or two Republicans.
                          Agreed 100%. This should be the only thing they say from now until election day.

They should talk about how they need another Kennedy to fill his seat as well. That is what the GOP did with the Scalia seat.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            It would not be unprecedented from someone like Roberts to "drift" a little more to the center with his thinking and decision making. As I recall, everyone was pretty confident that Kennedy (who came on instead of Bork) was going to be a reliable anti-abortion vote. I also recall that Blackmun was a reliable vote in support of death penalty cases early in his career, and by the end was a pretty vocal opponent.

Roberts has the problem in that it's "his" court, and as such the legacy of that court will be tied to his name.
                            I think there's some truth to this:
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideolo...Court_justices
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

That's not going to happen. You can point to some of the decisions he's already made to prove that. He's not going to moderate.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X