Thread: Let us talk about the NBA Finals 2018

Let us talk about the NBA Finals 2018

I am a Warriors fan and I did not expect Game 1 would end up like that, well, not until the over time.

Curry beat the buzzer to end the first half and our house went crazy. Curry made lots of threes this season as usual but I always loved that magical moments when he simply make it like a boy throwing his toy all over the place.

LeBron is amazing and there is no stopping him. I think Kerr and the Warriors has really no plans in stopping LeBron. Instead, the Warriors will focus on stopping the stoppable teammates that LeBron has. I might be wrong. I am not a professional.

With LeBron's level of performance in the Playoffs to Game 1, with that consistency, Cavaliers can win a game or 2 in this series. I am not sure though if they can win the Finals if Hill, Smith, and Korver perform like that.

Warriors is just a magical team. That is why I am a fan. Curry just throw balls like he doesn't mean it and make it. Thompson just pop up on the corner and swish. Durant can make you say Oh NO and then Oh YEAH! They are just an amazing offensive team. NBA Finals Live Stream is here.

Are you a Cav or a Warrior? Speak your mind below like it there is no tomorrow.
    Last edited by reciprocate; 06-05-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

Re: Let us talk about the NBA Finals 2018

Quote Originally Posted by reciprocate View Post
    I am a Warriors fan and I did not expect Game 1 would end up like that, well, not until the over time.

Curry beat the buzzer to end the first half and our house went crazy. Curry made lots of threes this season as usual but I always loved that magical moments when he simply make it like a boy throwing his toy all over the place.

LeBron is amazing and there is no stopping him. I think Kerr and the Warriors has really no plans in stopping LeBron. Instead, the Warriors will focus on stopping the stoppable teammates that LeBron has. I might be wrong. I am not a professional.

With LeBron's level of performance in the Playoffs to Game 1, with that consistency, Cavaliers can win a game or 2 in this series. I am not sure though if they can win the Finals if Hill, Smith, and Korver perform like that.

Warriors is just a magical team. That is why I am a fan. Curry just throw balls like he doesn't mean it and make it. Thompson just pop up on the corner and swish. Durant can make you say Oh NO and then Oh YEAH! They are just an amazing offensive team.

Are you a Cav or a Warrior? Speak your mind below like it there is no tomorrow.
    Durant might want to play d in the next game and maybe block out on rebound instead of letting JR walk past him. He looked like crap the whole game

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Re: Let us talk about the NBA Finals 2018

Warriors by 25 tomorrow.

Thread Information