Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Are you aware of "promised millions"?
    You think her lawyer told her he could get her a buck in which he would take 33 cents. He is in it for money just like she is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      You think her lawyer told her he could get her a buck in which he would take 33 cents. He is in it for money just like she is.

Again, source?

Both of them are going to get rich off the publicity. The question I am asking is if Avenatti promised her millions. I have yet to have an answer.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Did they ask for money?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Did they ask for money?
          Do lawyers work for free? On a case like this?

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            And the charges have now been dropped.
            Good.

What confused and enraged me about this is they also slapped a "Human Trafficking" charge onto it this morning.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Do lawyers work for free? On a case like this?

There are many lawyers that work pro bono, yes. What is your point exactly?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                There are many lawyers that work pro bono, yes. What is your point exactly?
                Yeah, many lawyers work for stormy Daniel's pro bono, too funny

Comment

Again, answer the question posed instead of posturing. I want to know where it was stated that Avenatti was going to get millions of dollars for Stormy. Instead you all attack me and speak in platitudes. Give me a source and I'll gladly shut up.

Comment

Who said he didnt get paid? Remember a deal was in place previously.

So again...what exactly is your point?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Might be true...the whole incident should have ended when he showed her his key or when she talked to the property manager. It didnt. Now he was antagonistic which is never recommended but I cant say I blame him, especially with what is going on lately.
                      I thought the same exact thing but you stated it more succinctly than what was running in my head at the time, although I feel even more strongly about his antagonism contributing to it going on longer than it should have. I was hesitant because in no way should it ever have to come to this in the first place, but as someone that grew up in Deephaven (please keep reading before you snicker) the cops there there (as were the South Lake cops) complete d**kheads. As in notorious for making mountains out of molehills.

Perhaps because there were so many rich little sh*ts running around they grew tired of dealing with 16 y.o.'s with attitudes? But the first and only time I found myself in a low violence situation but dealing with a cop that was going way, way, WAY overboard, I did my best to remain calm and respectful as opposed to 2 buddies that went the exact opposite and ended up in cuffs. I am in no way trying to compare the situations nor the anxiety a black man feels dealing with cops in this country, but only that sometimes a bit of honey might go better than some vinegar or however the saying goes.

Comment

Scoobs is right, are they even suing anyone for money? He is gonna get filthy rich off of this, but not directly from Stormy's case. The man's figured out how to become a celebrity without even having to make a sex tape first.

Comment

The comment Avenatti made, and honestly I don’t even remember what show he was on, occurred right after he filed his lawsuit against Trump for defaming Daniels. The comment was something to the effect that Trump should note that he just obtained a victory for client “x” in this same court for something like $470 million. It was basically a thinly veiled threat that the same fate awaited Trump.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            The comment Avenatti made, and honestly I don’t even remember what show he was on, occurred right after he filed his lawsuit against Trump for defaming Daniels. The comment was something to the effect that Trump should note that he just obtained a victory for client “x” in this same court for something like $470 million. It was basically a thinly veiled threat that the same fate awaited Trump.
                            I think it was more to show he doesn't need to be in this for any monetary settlement, he can be in because he **** well wants to be.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I have to think he’s from Wisconsin

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...el-charges-say

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I have to think he’s from Wisconsin

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...el-charges-say
                                That's about 3 miles from my place, I know the exact corner. That's just sick. Although "I'm not even circumference to do that" could be a great viral line.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X