Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    They always found a way to stamp it when I had weird sized packages but who knows. To me it seems like someone dropped this off and made it LOOK like it was mailed. That explains the overstamping, why the misspelled address wasnt a problem and the lack of cancelling out the stamps. Also would have been a reason why it was easy to identify as not belonging with the rest of the mail.

(I used to work in shipping I have a bit of experience doing this stuff)
    This. We have no clue who is behind this. Listening to Barreiro today (local sports radio guy who covers other subjects), past incidents like this ended up having odd circumstances. IIRC, he said the Jewish temples threatened in the past were from Israel teen, and the white powder substance mailings were from a woman trying to frame her husband.

That being said, no one should jump to any conclusion yet, because who the eff knows?

Edit: FTR, I have been in shipping for the past 24 years.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well the misspelling of Florida tells me either the person is in a hurry (not likely) or to put it bluntly...a moron.

Why I dont think it is any sort of hoax or "false flag" is that a mistake like that would have been fixed if this was going to be some sort of faking. That is too random and human an error. (accidentally typing and "S" which is right next to an "A") When people tend to fake stuff like this they almost do it too perfect because they are too concerned with not making a mistake. This would be believable for someone in a hurry.

If I was a betting man this is a few rubes in various states concocting a stupid plan on the Web. It isnt very smart nor is it very calculated which is why I bet they were young and rather uneducated. They would almost certainly be Trump fans (not Republicans mind you but Trumpers) and my guess is they have had issues with the law and probably weapons in the past.

If this was done by anyone who was smart and had expertise they would have done it differently and the bombs wouldnt have been so crude. If they were Islmaic Terrorists like the Flaggy's of the world want us to believe they wouldnt have mailed them they would have walked them into the office themselves.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Well the misspelling of Florida tells me either the person is in a hurry (not likely) or to put it bluntly...a moron.

Why I dont think it is any sort of hoax or "false flag" is that a mistake like that would have been fixed if this was going to be some sort of faking. That is too random and human an error. (accidentally typing and "S" which is right next to an "A") When people tend to fake stuff like this they almost do it too perfect because they are too concerned with not making a mistake. This would be believable for someone in a hurry.

If I was a betting man this is a few rubes in various states concocting a stupid plan on the Web. It isnt very smart nor is it very calculated which is why I bet they were young and rather uneducated. They would almost certainly be Trump fans (not Republicans mind you but Trumpers) and my guess is they have had issues with the law and probably weapons in the past.

If this was done by anyone who was smart and had expertise they would have done it differently and the bombs wouldnt have been so crude. If they were Islmaic Terrorists like the Flaggy's of the world want us to believe they wouldnt have mailed them they would have walked them into the office themselves.
        Good point about being in a hurry. The bombs could have been crude simply because they made a snap decision, which lends to being in a hurry, not necessarily a lack of education. Something just snapped, or as you mentioned, a crude plan that someone clung on to. Think of it this way: I could take my time and solve a leak for my kitchen sink pipes, or I can just duct tape it. I have the ability to do both, but chose the latter because I want it done NOW.

Either way, this person(s) was sloppy, and it will catch up to them sooner than later.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Sigh.

“BREAKING: The Justice Department told the Supreme Court that it is lawful to discriminate against transgender workers based on their gender identity.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Sigh.

“BREAKING: The Justice Department told the Supreme Court that it is lawful to discriminate against transgender workers based on their gender identity.”
            Any context behind that? I am curious, because we allow religious freedoms. So if it's religion based, such as Christianity, this COULD stand. Not saying it's right (it isn't, in my mind) but it still could be legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Any context behind that? I am curious, because we allow religious freedoms. So if it's religion based, such as Christianity, this COULD stand. Not saying it's right (it isn't, in my mind) but it still could be legal.
              “In a brief to the Supreme Court, the DOJ wrote that federal civil rights law banning sex discrimination in the workplace does not extend to transgender people. ”
              https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/413062-justice-department-says-businesses-can-discriminate-against-trans?__twitter_impression=true

Comment

“In a brief to the Supreme Court, the DOJ wrote that federal civil rights law banning sex discrimination in the workplace does not extend to transgender people. ”
                https://thehill.com/regulation/court...mpression=true
                That is way too general for me, for that ruling. Do not agree on a legal basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  That is way too general for me, for that ruling. Do not agree on a legal basis.
                  I get the feeling the JD is not applying the same scrutiny as the SC would.

Comment

I get the feeling the JD is not applying the same scrutiny as the SC would.
                    I would tend to agree.

Comment

Addresses don’t care about spellings. They use the zip code. The mail delivery guy or gal just has to read the street and house number.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Addresses don’t care about spellings. They use the zip code. The mail delivery guy or gal just has to read the street and house number.
                        It's not about the delivery system. It's about the sender him/herself. If it was carefully planned and/or an educated person, a mis-spelling of the state would not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          No but they wouldnt have sent it without the stamps being cancelled.

And I have had addresses wrong and had the post office employee make me fix it. (or they just do it themselves)

Sorry I just dont believe this package was mailed.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Nice try at an October surprise, left. It's so obvious; your cohorts at CNN have been talking about it happening for months. Anyone with a brain can tell it's a false flag to try to pin on the right.
                            Good to see that my checks to the Deep State are doing some good!

Comment

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...mpression=true
                              Transgenders are the new gays/lesbians. With the new conservatard SCOTUS, it will take another 35 years for this to be settled.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                BTW, the CNN bomb had an ISIS flag on it. Should give you some more clues.
                                Does give us more clues as to your derangement.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X