Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

And if you put quotes around it, which is what you should be doing if you want to search for an exact title, it comes up 3rd. Try it out for yourself on youtube.com if you don't believe. https://www.infowars.com/a-snapshot-...rch-algorithm/

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I'd have a co-teacher, maybe from a victim's family. Otherwise, this could be a good idea. People can find out what the officer feels like after taking a life, etc. Some officers don't ever recover from it. They really are haunted by the incident, no matter if it was justified.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I'd have a co-teacher, maybe from a victim's family. Otherwise, this could be a good idea. People can find out what the officer feels like after taking a life, etc. Some officers don't ever recover from it. They really are haunted by the incident, no matter if it was justified.
            It would be a good idea if it wasnt a controversial guy. This is ridiculous and they are lucky it is only protests.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Since it's WI referring to any kids being put in a cage is redundant.

Comment

It would be a good idea if it wasnt a controversial guy. This is ridiculous and they are lucky it is only protests.
                Nowadays, find an officer who shot someone that hasn't turned controversial.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

What would the US look like with a neutered EPA?

Crimea.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Nowadays, find an officer who shot someone that hasn't turned controversial.
                    Maybe they should wait to shoot people who are actually armed...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Maybe they should wait to shoot people who are actually armed...
                      I think we are on the same page about the idea. I don't know the details about this particular case, other than he was acquitted. If it came across as something other than that, I apologize for not making that clear.

Comment

I bet Scooby's not going to post this misogyny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV7KgaIvzAo

Comment

That's because nobody here will click your link, we're not interested in what the performance artist posing as a conspiracy theorist has to say.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Actually, it's a pretty reasonable story about an Oregon woman who went to Walmart one day ...
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Suddenly the people who want no corporate oversight complain when a corporation discriminates against someone.

Comment

I was referring to the link. It's fine.

As far as the business, I'm in the "it's private" camp.

I have no problems with restaurants allowing smoking, but you won't find me there.
                                Don't want to sell cakes to left-handed Gopher fans on Tuesdays? Whatever.

You want to limit your clientele base, it's your balance sheet.

Wally doesn't want to sell to her, she should've let the world know and then gone down the street to the next vendor. Mentioning that ... Dick's ...
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X