Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    You keep spouting this attitude, and it's nothing close to what I said in the post you keep referring to.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

What the **** kind of resorts does Nielson go to?
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Cops shoulda been called on her hairdresser!!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

LMFAO!!!!! Lions-3/Poachers-FKD

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...id=mailsignout
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

“92-year-old California man Rodolfo Rodriguez was allegedly attacked while walking on Independence Day by five people, who reportedly beat him with a brick and yelled at him, "Go back to your country."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...o-back-to-your

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  There's a joke about the Detroit Lions here...
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    There's a joke about the Detroit Lions here...
                    How? The Lions won.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      How? The Lions won.
                      These Lions won. The Detroit Lions offense offers no such attack.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Because when you're planning to rob someone, you bring kids AND you stay there for an hour.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Because when you're planning to rob someone, you bring kids AND you stay there for an hour.
                            And because with four kids, needing more than one trip to the restroom is suspicious behavior.

Comment

Apparently "Sitting While Black" is a thing now. How many stories like this do we need to have?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's really astonishing that in the age of smartphones, these slack-jawed bros and broads still think they can be racist and not find themselves immediately filmed and exposed on social media. Either that, or they just don't care, because they know their buddies will support them.

Comment

Working...
                                X