Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Jeezuz people.
    Yeah, I mean either Flagg is a troll doing **** poor performance art, or he's legitimately certifiably nuts. Either way, not with responding to.

Comment

Jeezuz people.
      Ignore is worthless here...feel free to scroll on by.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        Ignore is worthless here...feel free to scroll on by.
        It's not worthless because plenty of his posts don't get responded to and I do scroll by. Thanks for your concern.

Comment

It's not worthless because plenty of his posts don't get responded to and I do scroll by. Thanks for your concern.
          It is worthless when it can be seen when quoted.
          So you scroll...but still feel the need to comment on who people respond to because you don't like it?
          Ok then....
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

So you scroll...but still feel the need to comment on who people respond to because you don't like it?
            Ok then....
            So how about responding without quoting...takes all of 2 seconds to find a solution.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              So how about responding without quoting...takes all of 2 seconds to find a solution.
              Takes less than that to scroll past it.
              I don't give a crap about placating anyone.
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Takes less than that to scroll past it.
                I don't give a crap about placating anyone.
                Yeah god forbid you do anything that might convenience someone else Rabid. You are truly a badass arguing with a bot on a hockey message board! Should we all send you cookies or would you prefer some other form of tribute?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Yeah god forbid you do anything that might convenience someone else Rabid. You are truly a badass arguing with a bot on a hockey message board! Should we all send you cookies or would you prefer some other form of tribute?
                    Someone forgot his nap today.
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Alert the Media. Trump and Fox News Host are racist. Film at 11.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Old fashioned works!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...81c_story.html
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Holy stupid Batman.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            Ok then....
                            And you felt the need to reply initially to a post that didn't reference you and with your typically childish attitude. All the lulz.

Comment

Are you guys done swinging your purses? Jebus.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And you felt the need to reply initially to a post that didn't reference you and with your typically childish attitude. All the lulz.
                                It referenced no one specifically....so you expected what? That no one would respond?
                                Give me a break.
                                Flaggy doesn't go away whether he's responded to or not...so i choose to engage moronic stupidity and ignorance...that's my choice.
                                You don't get to tell me or anyone else otherwise.
                                As I've said before...scroll on by or feel free to block me too...so as to not tempt you from childish attitudes...
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X