Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    The sort a war takes away

And when there wasn’t awar, they left anyway..
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Australian beaches have surrendered. https://michaelsavage.com/?p=19325

Comment

Nope: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mu...ign-melbourne/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Lol. Does anyone honestly click through to Flagbot's fake news links anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Lol. Does anyone honestly click through to Flagbot's fake news links anymore?
            Who in the what now?
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Blocking with the car, ok, he's an a-hole. Saying "she doesn't belong here" is a whole 'nother level.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Blocking with the car, ok, he's an a-hole. Saying "she doesn't belong here" is a whole 'nother level.
                  Just an a-hole, for sure. But also racist, if true.

Sorry Handy, but I don't trust Shaun King on everything, so I'm poking around for more sources. The video presentation he linked to feels a bit like a tabloid. It could be entirely true, especially in the Trump era, but...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Just an a-hole, for sure. But also racist, if true.

Sorry Handy, but I don't trust Shaun King on everything, so I'm poking around for more sources. The video presentation he linked to feels a bit like a tabloid. It could be entirely true, especially in the Trump era, but...
                    No I dont either...though he tends to be right just over the top most of the time. I didnt look into it deeper cause I thought it might be hard to find and I wasnt in the mood. It is proves false I will mea culpa
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/laur...221528580.html

Erasing history is the same as forgetting it. And then we learn nothing.

Comment

The only way to stop an immigrant without a gun is with redneck morons with guns. They must all be Native Americans...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is pretty fkn pathetic.

https://www.thedodo.com/in-the-wild/...-reported-dead
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X