Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    It's really astonishing that in the age of smartphones, these slack-jawed bros and broads still think they can be racist and not find themselves immediately filmed and exposed on social media. Either that, or they just don't care, because they know their buddies will support them.
    And they all have the Fake News Defense, as perfected by Fearless Leader.

Being black in public, so uncivil.

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

Apparently "Sitting While Black" is a thing now. How many stories like this do we need to have?
    For what it's worth, there is a white woman in the comments on the IndyStar article claiming she was asked to provide the same information that day along with 20-30 other people.

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Kings affiliate
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    For what it's worth, there is a white woman in the comments on the IndyStar article claiming she was asked to provide the same information that day along with 20-30 other people.
    Was she asked 3 straight days?
    This guy was.

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Might be true...the whole incident should have ended when he showed her his key or when she talked to the property manager. It didnt. Now he was antagonistic which is never recommended but I cant say I blame him, especially with what is going on lately.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

I'm posting a link to this story, only because it contains a statement that might best summarize the State of Ohio:

"Under Ohio law, an employee who regularly appears nude or seminude is prohibited from touching patrons on the premises of a sexually oriented business -- unless it's a family member."

That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

The plural of anecdote is not data

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    I'm posting a link to this story, only because it contains a statement that might best summarize the State of Ohio:

"Under Ohio law, an employee who regularly appears nude or seminude is prohibited from touching patrons on the premises of a sexually oriented business -- unless it's a family member."

I heard this on local NPR this morning on the drive in and had a good laugh.
    In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Lucia Apologist

Oh, that's fantastic.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Read an article that since the law went into effect in 2007 "the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office in Columbus has no record of the law ever being cited".
    A bad cause requires many words.

Kings affiliate
    Quote Originally Posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Read an article that since the law went into effect in 2007 "the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office in Columbus has no record of the law ever being cited".
    And yet it happens to be her that breaks it first.
    They aren't even hiding it anymore.

And the charges have now been dropped.
    Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 07-12-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    And yet it happens to be her that breaks it first.
    They aren't even hiding it anymore.

*******. I wanted them to keep it up so Avenatti could eat their lunch.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    *******. I wanted them to keep it up so Avenatti could eat their lunch.
    Of course if Avenatti would do his job and actually get her the millions promised, she wouldn't have to spend her nights getting motorboated in podunk bars in Ohio.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Of course if Avenatti would do his job and actually get her the millions promised, she wouldn't have to spend her nights getting motorboated in podunk bars in Ohio.
    Millions promised? Please cite your source. As I understand it through the numerous reports I have seen on television and in print she just wanted to clear her name and wanted the truth out. There was nothing about promised millions.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

(((NPC)))

I saw some Trumpers say similar things on twitter when she went back to making movies and stripping and she laughed it off. She probably makes more money now than she used to anyways.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

I saw some Trumpers say similar things on twitter when she went back to making movies and stripping and she laughed it off. She probably makes more money now than she used to anyways.
    Are you aware of "promised millions"?

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Are you aware of "promised millions"?
    You think her lawyer told her he could get her a buck in which he would take 33 cents. He is in it for money just like she is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    You think her lawyer told her he could get her a buck in which he would take 33 cents. He is in it for money just like she is.

Again, source?

Both of them are going to get rich off the publicity. The question I am asking is if Avenatti promised her millions. I have yet to have an answer.

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Did they ask for money?
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

Did they ask for money?
    Do lawyers work for free? On a case like this?

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Good.

What confused and enraged me about this is they also slapped a "Human Trafficking" charge onto it this morning.

Thread Information