Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I would bet Alex believes half of what he says. Originally I think he was a believer but as it ballooned and the sheep came running with stacks of welfare checks cashed he just kept going deeper to see how ridiculous he could go and they would believe. Think Glenn Beck only way worse. JMHO anyways.
    He might believe the base story. The details? He just runs with it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1824...nd-gets-killed

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsPl0C-pgwI

Comment

https://www.wnd.com/2018/08/masterca...jihad-dropped/

Comment

So flaggy has shifted from citing Alex Jones to citing a website that wikipedia states "is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories."

Perfect representative of Turmp's base.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
              So flaggy has shifted from citing Alex Jones to citing a website that wikipedia states "is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories."

Perfect representative of Turmp's base.
              And Flaggy's posts...
              Surprised he hasn't lost it over Jones' flagship station being shut down by the FCC.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                And Flaggy's posts...
                Surprised he hasn't lost it over Jones' flagship station being shut down by the FCC.
                Completely false, and has already been retracted. https://www.scribd.com/document/3863...ith-FSS-Header

https://www.infowars.com/ap-launches...ion-shut-down/

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Not completely false since it was actually shut down.
                  But shocking that one of your sources is once again infowars...
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Not completely false since it was actually shut down.
                    But shocking that one of your sources is once again infowars...
                    You mean the person whom is being accused for a response? You really are a zombie, aren't you...

Comment

You mean the person whom is being accused for a response? You really are a zombie, aren't you...
                      I hadn't seen that it had been changed away from his flagship ..sue me.
                      They still broadcasted his show and they were still shut down...ergo...not completely false.
                      Also...a retraction is something your favorite source does not do when they get things wrong...if they did there would be no reason for them to exist.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I hadn't seen that it had been changed away from his flagship ..sue me.
                        They still broadcasted his show and they were still shut down...ergo...not completely false.
                        Also...a retraction is something your favorite source does not do when they get things wrong...if they did there would be no reason for them to exist.
                        Oh, they retract. How about taking a look at the Chobani incident. And Alex Jones doesn't have a flagship, as was mentioned. And even if there was a classification of one, why would it be a half watt pirate station?

You have shown that any semblance of a brain you may have is not capable of critical thinking. Until you can prove to the contrary, goodbye.

Comment

Heed his words, and maybe we'll actually get somewhere.

Comment

Oh, they retract. How about taking a look at the Chobani incident. And Alex Jones doesn't have a flagship, as was mentioned. And even if there was a classification of one, why would it be a half watt pirate station?

You have shown that any semblance of a brain you may have is not capable of critical thinking. Until you can prove to the contrary, goodbye.
                            The 2nd part...coming from you...is rich...
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Heed his words, and maybe we'll actually get somewhere.

Ah, a tweet that links to a site that my work's firewall won't allow access due to potential known security threats found when loading.

Sounds about right.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

An Iowa woman who was fired for saying she hated "f-cking Mexicans" said she should be eligible to receive unemployment benefits because insulting comments about black people and immigrants have become "common" since President Trump took office.

http://hill.cm/uPhu8HK

Comment

Working...
                                X