Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Fun fact: something can be a crime without being a 1A violation.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Fun fact: something can be a crime without being a 1A violation.
      Well, let's not get carried away now.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        So if you cut someone's electricity because you don't like what they say, are you going to tell them to build their own power system?
        Until you get "the socials" or even ISPs regulated by state regulators (in my state the Public Service Commission) that's not an equal comparison.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Until you get "the socials" or even ISPs regulated by state regulators (in my state the Public Service Commission) that's not an equal comparison.
          And yet, the courts have already ruled on online regulation. See what I posted about a page or so ago.

They want to be treated like they're a public utility. Can't have it both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            To those who still think there's no voter fraud... https://www.infowars.com/voter-fraud...th-276-voters/
            Citing infowars on the subject of fraud.
            Last edited by burd; 08-14-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Citing infowars on the subject of fraud.
              I find your lack of intended irony in this post ironic.

Said everyone everywhere every time he links to Infowars.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Hey Alex isnt a fraud...he fully admits what he does is entertainment. It aint his fault the morons that listen to him have the combined IQ of an avocado
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Hey Alex isnt a fraud...he fully admits what he does is entertainment. It aint his fault the morons that listen to him have the combined IQ of an avocado
                  That is unfair... to avocados.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    That is unfair... to avocados.
                    flaggy would make bad hummus

Comment

Terrible guac, too!
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        great, now we're talking about avocados in two threads
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

He's admitted it's entertainment but is that the same thing as admitting he doesn't actually believe his s**t? I'd actually respect him more if he were a true believer given the chaos he's otherwise inciting only to make a buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            He's admitted it's entertainment but is that the same thing as admitting he doesn't actually believe his s**t? I'd actually respect him more if he were a true believer given the chaos he's otherwise inciting only to make a buck.
                            He's not Jon Stewart or the Onion: he sells lies as truth.

There are three classes of misrepresentation: innocent, negligent, and intentional. His is intentional because he knows it is false (I think) and intends to mislead. I'm with you on the respect part.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              This.

Alex figured out that "once you give up integrity, the rest is a piece of cake" (J.R. Ewing). It's easier to tell tall tales that will sell "prepper" sh*t to the rubes, than it is to become a traditional millionaire. He's a character actor.

I write stories for a living too! For example:

"As a d0uchebag, I need the ability to link to an InfoWars article, so that I can get my affiliate checks."

Comment

I would bet Alex believes half of what he says. Originally I think he was a believer but as it ballooned and the sheep came running with stacks of welfare checks cashed he just kept going deeper to see how ridiculous he could go and they would believe. Think Glenn Beck only way worse. JMHO anyways.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X