Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

I see no reason to be upset with the show adding the new trains, but she kind of has a point albeit expressed very poorly. Would any kid that is not exposed to diversity at school/pre-school or some other way really learn anything from the newly added train from Kenya? Perhaps it might spawn questions about geography but race relations?

Comment

You people really think we're stupid, don't you? https://www.infowars.com/walkaway-le...ist-hit-piece/

Comment

We don't think you're stupid, we know you are. #WalkAway is a Moscow psy-op.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          You people really think we're stupid, don't you? https://www.infowars.com/walkaway-le...ist-hit-piece/
          Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          We don't think you're stupid, we know you are. #WalkAway is a Moscow psy-op.
          But holy shiat--Survival Shield X-2 is on sale for only $29.95 for a limited time! It uses 200+ year-old crystals.

No way you're stupid if you're taking that stuff.

Comment

The crystals have memorrrrrrrrries.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

This might be the sickest thing I have ever seen in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjOEbvdDc8
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Oh lovely... https://www.infowars.com/taco-bell-r...speak-spanish/

Comment

They both seem nice

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I hope you know that the "OK" sign as a white power gesture is fake.

It was started on 4chan as a joke, to see how many people would believe it.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

About that...
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Yes I know it started as a joke...until it was adopted by people.

It isnt fake, it WAS fake but that changed quite a while ago.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Heed the words of Martin Niemöller... https://www.infowars.com/tables-turn...fact-checkers/

Comment

The only sort of beef that I would expect anyone to have with that gesture is the ASL and Brazilian interpretation, both of which are the same. White supremacy, though, is completely asinine.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Heed the words of Martin Niemöller... https://www.infowars.com/tables-turn...fact-checkers/
                                How bout...no...
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X