Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    That's because THE LEFT was acting "violent" (aka raising their voices and/or booing ) during Republican town halls, and hurt their pols' precious widdle fee-fees.
    Secret Service having to take the person off for a life threat, or beating up people in the street for wishing to attend (as has been seen in several instances, Chicago Trump rally and one of the get-togethers in NYC to name some) is the same level as going to a hockey rink and yelling "You suck" at the opposition? You are clearly trying to dehumanize those who do not support your totalitarian push. And let it be known, once you're no longer needed, you're the first to go.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
      Let me just drink in this deliciousness for a moment.....

Ah, that's nice. It's just so savory that the characters who brought us Citizens United, homophobic bakers, and Corporate Personhood are now shocked - shocked - when a private corporation exercises its right to decline to provide a free service that they have no contractual obligation or legal requirement to provide. Just delightdul.
      Big difference: There's several options for bakeries, the people specifically chose that one with the end goal to put them out of business through cultural appropriation. Social media has created a monopoly and must be seen as a utility. In addition, what's being requested is no different from the FDA coming in to state whether the food you're selling is healthy. You seem to be OK with that. Oh wait, it's because it fits your approval scheme. As is typical, you miss the point that is being put across, and celebrate someone's silencing. It's time we stand up against censorship, lest we all be silenced forever.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why it is important to have original unedited sources today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtoVM_2GinQ

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Social media has created a monopoly and must be seen as a utility.
            Not even close. Lest you forget, the "business" of social media has nothing to do with the users' content - the business is selling advertising. There are thousands of places to advertise in the US (TV, newspapers, magazines, radio, billboards, etc) - social media clearly has no monopoly on advertising. People who post content on social media are not in a business relationship with the social media company - there are no transactions there.

In addition, what's being requested is no different from the FDA coming in to state whether the food you're selling is healthy.
            Not following this "logic" at all. Facebook is a public health hazard unless they let every single user post whatever they want? If you'll please make some semblance of sense, I promise to try to understand where you are coming from.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
              Not following this "logic" at all. Facebook is a public health hazard unless they let every single user post whatever they want? If you'll please make some semblance of sense, I promise to try to understand where you are coming from.
              "Forget it, he's rolling."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

More Government failure.

Europe sees sharp rise in measles: 41,000 cases, 37 deaths
                Measles, among the world's most contagious diseases, can be prevented with a long-used vaccine, but health officials say vaccination rates of at least 95 percent are needed to prevent epidemics.
                http://www.startribune.com/europe-se...ths/491262601/
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Governments don't get vaccinated, people do.

If the people aren't getting vaccinated (assuming the means to are available to them, which in western Europe is a reasonable assumption) who's at fault?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

If the people aren't getting vaccinated (assuming the means to are available to them, which in western Europe is a reasonable assumption) who's at fault?
                    1. Governments are falling into the fake news trap.
                    2. It's citizens are also falling into that trap by proxy.
                    3. Rinse and repeat.

This is a failure of government.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Governments for failing to mandate them.

Not allowing unvaccinated kids into public schools is a strong and necessary club.
                      Last edited by unofan; 08-21-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Who wants to be a millionaire? https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-...nst-the-media/

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          Governments for failing to mandate them.

Not allowing unvaccinated kids into public schools is a strong and necessary club.
                          Congress would have a decent argument at passing a federal law mandating vaccines to enter public school. The way our nation is connected with the spread of disease being carried across state lines in hours instead of days or weeks. Leave it out of the hands of the anti-vaxxers. At some point it becomes a threat to the welfare of the nation.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This ad bought and paid for by the USCCB. They haven't learned a darn thing.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              This ad bought and paid for by the USCCB. They haven't learned a darn thing.
                              *facepalm*

In a world where it's considered sexual harassment to ask a woman out, but when it's liberal, the insane rules don't count.

Comment

Oh FFS, you basement-dwelling "red pill" tard. It is not harassment to ask a woman out. It IS harassment to repeatedly ask her out, stalk her, call her a "Becky" or a "femoid" or whatever the 4chan Slur of the Month is, etc. after she's already said she's not interested. If you can't see the difference, then you deserve nothing in terms of relationships.

Comment

Working...
                                X