Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Bomb threats in Geneva, Aurora may be part of nationwide threat

The Kane County Government Center, Aurora City Hall, Rush-Copley Medical Center and other buildings in Kane County seem to have been part of a nationwide spate of bomb threats made in an apparent scam Thursday afternoon.

Kane County Sheriff's Deputy Chief Patrick Gengler said it is searching the government center in Geneva, but has not found anything suspicious.

"All the threats seem to be identical," Gengler said.

FBI officials released a statement saying they are aware of threats made in cities around the country, and are in touch with law enforcement partners to provide assistance.

At 12:49 p.m., South Elgin police were called to the 500 block of Division Drive. A business there had received an email stating a bomb hidden was hidden in the building. The email further stated the company was to send $20,000 to a bitcoin cryptocurrency account by the end of the business day to stop the alleged threat.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Yeah, someone is sending email threats threatening to blow up buildings if business owners don't pay. Bizarrely they're only asking for 20K - which will bring the entire FBI down on their heads.

Sounds like the toughest way to make 20K that I've ever heard of.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        Sounds like the toughest way to make 20K that I've ever heard of.
        $14 is tougher. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYQDosCdNHk

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Yeah, great family values to want to bring. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRP6dpHIzo

Comment

Derp

Poor conservatives. Always have to be the victim.

Comment

It sounded better in the original German.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                It sounded better in the original German.

His string of tweets mirror the information I provided to Brent about immigration.

Comment

Minnesota has officially surrendered to Islam. https://madworldnews.com/mn-pastor-somali-muslim/

Comment

Bringing up the border wall at Christmas dinner to own the libs.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Minnesota has officially surrendered to Islam. https://madworldnews.com/mn-pastor-somali-muslim/
                        Hahaahaahahaha

Okay then.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

The Leader is good, the Leader is great. I surrender my will as of this date.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            The Leader is good, the Leader is great. I surrender my will as of this date.
                            Showtime has Death of Stalin. Enjoy.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Showtime has Death of Stalin. Enjoy.
                              While I know of the movie, I've never seen it. And I don't subscribe to Showtime.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                While I know of the movie, I've never seen it. And I don't subscribe to Showtime.
                                It's a GREAT movie. Netflix has it on disc, unsure about streaming.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X