Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

My God

https://trib.al/fa0xjVE
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      I was referring to the link. It's fine.

As far as the business, I'm in the "it's private" camp.

I have no problems with restaurants allowing smoking, but you won't find me there.
      Don't want to sell cakes to left-handed Gopher fans on Tuesdays? Whatever.

You want to limit your clientele base, it's your balance sheet.

Wally doesn't want to sell to her, she should've let the world know and then gone down the street to the next vendor. Mentioning that ... Dick's ...
      Runnings is still 18, at least around here.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        What would the US look like with a neutered EPA?

Crimea.
        I'm sure that will be another Chernobyl-esque cover-up and resettlement campaign.

Comment

Oh what do you know, it was slander to dehumanize him after all: https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-t...-from-lawsuit/

Comment

"Miserable Failure" has become child's play. https://www.infowars.com/rigged-goog...ture-of-trump/

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Oh what do you know, it was slander to dehumanize him after all: https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-t...-from-lawsuit/
              Yeah...uh the EXACT opposite happened.
              He lost his bid to dismiss it.
              Talk about your FAKE News...
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                Yeah...uh the EXACT opposite happened.
                He lost his bid to dismiss it.
                Talk about your FAKE News...
                I think there were actually two or three cases, all being heard by the same judge. Jones lost his motion in one of the cases, but I think in a second case brought by someone named Fontaine, the judge dismissed the claims against Jones personally, but left in place the defamation claims against Infowars.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

This is one sick ****.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/30/u...ant-women.html

To couples at the end of their ropes who wanted children but could not conceive them for medical reasons, Dr. Donald Cline was a savior of sorts, offering to match the women with sperm from anonymous men resembling their partners.

Many couples sought Dr. Cline out at his Indianapolis-area fertility clinic during the 1970s and ’80s. They had children, who grew up and had children of their own.

What the couples did not know was that on an untold number of occasions, Dr. Cline was not using the sperm of anonymous donors.
                  This guy needs to die in jail.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    This is one sick ****.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/30/u...ant-women.html

This guy needs to die in jail.
                    Dude got the idea from Law & Order, Season 5, Episode 15.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/la...order/s05/e15?
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Literally being a Nazi to own the libs.

Comment

SJWs are now going to buy Nike because they have tapped Kap as a marketing campaign. Oh, no, nevermind Nike's sweatshop practices....

What a joke.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          SJWs are now going to buy Nike because they have tapped Kap as a marketing campaign. Oh, no, nevermind Nike's sweatshop practices....

What a joke.
                          And Trumpies are going to hit 'em where it hurts with a boycott. I'm sure Nike executives are quaking in their Air Jordans.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            And Trumpies are going to hit 'em where it hurts with a boycott. I'm sure Nike executives are quaking in their Air Jordans.
                            The whole thing is a joke, both sides. My point is that the SJW's are going to increase their buying from a sweatshop.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              The whole thing is a joke, both sides. My point is that the SJW's are going to increase their buying from a sweatshop.
                              Buying Nike shirts with Kap's image on them, just to own the cons.

Comment

Hmmmm. Side A physically destroys or defaces clothing and shoes for which Nike has already been paid, out of spite for Nike and Kap.

Side B purchases shoes and clothing from Nike, out of support for Kap and spite for Side A.

Any winners in this fight?

Oh, right.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X