Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    I don't know why, but I really want to know how many calls they received before posting this.
    People really need to get a grip.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

At least we know most people will die off within 3-30 days of a major catastrophe.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        You know I used to think it was pretty lame that "manly men" killed Deer since they were not aggressive animals...then these dickless wonders started getting off on killing Giraffes. Whats the matter...sloth's too dangerous for you losers?
        My uncle killed deer, geese (not the city ones that are rather tame and would taste horrible), and ducks. And we ate them. Sure, he kept some of the carcasses to stuff and put on his mantle, but the tradition was that at the holidays, we ate whatever he was lucky enough to kill.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

'Member when that Chinese president of Interpol went missing?

Or that time when there was a mass shooting in Crimea?

Finding very little on our news sites. Horrible.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

This thread of Tweets, Jesus Christ.

"Why should I care that a US citizen was chopped alive into tiny pieces?"

Tom Nichols nails the comparison.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              'Member when that Chinese president of Interpol went missing?

Or that time when there was a mass shooting in Crimea?

Finding very little on our news sites. Horrible.
              Remember when kids are currently still being forceably separated from their parents who illegaly enter into the US? I cant seem to find those stores right now either.

How about the latest on the EPA child safety head who was told to clean her desk because an unfavorable report is being drafted that the Trump administration doesn't want released?

Plenty of articles about the new Royal baby's name though.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

The best part is all the people pointing out how we were friendly with Bin Laden...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  The best part is all the people pointing out how we were friendly with Bin Laden...
                  They're Afghani freedom fighters! They're on our side! WE'RE AMERICANS!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Plenty of articles about the new Royal baby's name though.
                    Ugh.

And BBC posted an interview tonight, with Meng's wife. I guess she's being targeted, too; getting threatening phone calls and such. Jesus. FTR, this is the second well-known person (for lack of a better word) that China has disappeared in the past few months. The last big name was some actress (she was in Avengers and something similar, IIRC) who ended up being guilty of tax fraud or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      They're Afghani freedom fighters! They're on our side! WE'RE AMERICANS!

Nailed it!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wasn't he just a resident, not a citizen? (Not that this invalidates your point, obviously)
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Wasn't he just a resident, not a citizen? (Not that this invalidates your point, obviously)
                          Yes, he was in the process of applying for permanent resident status. Often, though not always, that is used as a path towards citizenship.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Ugh.

And BBC posted an interview tonight, with Meng's wife. I guess she's being targeted, too; getting threatening phone calls and such. Jesus. FTR, this is the second well-known person (for lack of a better word) that China has disappeared in the past few months. The last big name was some actress (she was in Avengers and something similar, IIRC) who ended up being guilty of tax fraud or something.
                            Fan Bingbing, she was Blink in X-Men: Days of Future Past.

And she was seen in a public a few days ago.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              On supervised release from the state re-education program, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Fan Bingbing, she was Blink in X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Yes, she was. She was disappeared for quite a bit of time, though. Fined, what, a million US$? Separate contract stuff that is common in China's version of Hollywood.

Comment

Working...
                                X