This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    NYT reported that only 10 Eagles were coming.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/s...ite-house.html
    Well, he's getting more saavy at this. Last year he would have simply claimed 10 players was the largest NFL team delegation to make a trip to the White House. This year he avoids the embarrassment of the pathetic showing and at the same time keeps the useful idiots fired up.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Lies like this need to be exposed repeatedly. Instead of having talking heads debate "what Trump meant" in an effort to seem fair, some Network needs to just have one charismatic journalist just call out these lies. And air it like a SportsCenter repeat. No editorials. No projecting. Nothing but "Here's example A, and reason X why it's a lie."

Take their game and beat them to death with the truth.

*edit* And no jumping to conclusions. Take a moment to make sure you're armed with the correct reasoning.
      Technically, it may not be a lie. I believe I saw sometime in the past week, there is a law or laws pertaining to separating families who come here illegally, it does exist on the books somewhere. What the exact details of it are, I don't know. And what the vote tally was that enacted that law, again, I don't know, but it's possible that a majority of Democrats were in favor of this law as written.

The problem is, how it was implemented in regards to illegal immigrants crossing the border from Mexico. Until this time, immigrants were channeled through other legal processes, and this law was never enforced regarding the children of these immigrants. Trumpy and his administration have chosen to handle things in different ways, and using this law against the families of immigrants is just one of them. In fact, just a few weeks ago, Trumpy made it a point of emphasis to Sessions and the DHS that this was how things were going to be done. And they've followed through.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        NYT reported that only 10 Eagles were coming.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/s...ite-house.html
        So how many are going to show up to watch him masturbate using a drum major baton while the Marine Corp Band plays the Stars and Stripes Forever on the East Lawn at 3PM today?
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Technically, it may not be a lie. I believe I saw sometime in the past week, there is a law or laws pertaining to separating families who come here illegally, it does exist on the books somewhere. What the exact details of it are, I don't know. And what the vote tally was that enacted that law, again, I don't know, but it's possible that a majority of Democrats were in favor of this law as written.

The problem is, how it was implemented in regards to illegal immigrants crossing the border from Mexico. Until this time, immigrants were channeled through other legal processes, and this law was never enforced regarding the children of these immigrants. Trumpy and his administration have chosen to handle things in different ways, and using this law against the families of immigrants is just one of them. In fact, just a few weeks ago, Trumpy made it a point of emphasis to Sessions and the DHS that this was how things were going to be done. And they've followed through.
          Thank you. I was unaware there may be some obscure reasoning to this.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Two tweets that made me smile this morning:

And when he told them it was Obama, the crowd immediately went silent, while some began booing.

Ladies and gentlemen, your "Murica today. But really, all we need to do is reach out to them, and try to understand their concerns.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              And when he told them it was Obama, the crowd immediately went silent, while some began booing.

Ladies and gentlemen, your "Murica today. But really, all we need to do is reach out to them, and try to understand their concerns.
              ^^^^^^
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                I’m sure they would say the same about you. The fundamental problem is both groups don’t understand each other. It takes all sorts to make the country successful.
                Believe me, we understand you perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Thank you. I was unaware there may be some obscure reasoning to this.
                  Well, obviously, that's not why Trumpy is doing it, and not why his tweets are blaming it on the Democrats. And maybe the law doesn't say that families can vbe divided, but there's some wishy-washy language in there that they're seizing on to do it.

But I'm sure at one point, one of his fascist underlings in DHS stumbled across this law and pointed it out to him, and said, "Hey look at what we can do!!". Just like he can force power providers to pay more for coal and nuclear in the name of "national security".

By executive order, no less. I thought the righties here hated presidents who ruled by executive order?

Comment

Yeah why study how guns affect school safety when the whole commission was started because of the...Parkland SHOOTING.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah why study how guns affect school safety when the whole commission was started because of the...Parkland SHOOTING.
                        jfc
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Best news of the day.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Best news of the day.
                              The best part is what the dumbas-s will tweet between now and the deposition. He'll hang himself with his own stupidity.

Too bad the rich never see jail time.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

2nd best news item of the day. May Fox News burn in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X