Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Sure, if you think what Trump is doing is somehow unique and not basically just more of what Republicans have done for 30+ years.

Drew clearly cares more about guns than any other issue. The problem is he won’t even admit that taking guns away from people who are too mentally incompetent to manage their own finances is a good idea. While I think Drew is more competent than most on that side of the aisle, the fact that even the most obvious common sense gun law such as that one is a problem for him, tells you a good amount of why he votes for republicans.
    Last edited by trixR4kids; 06-04-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Mueller Accuses Manafort of Attempted Witness Tampering
      By tomorrow Manafort will likely be demoted from "came into the campaign very late and was with us for a short period of time” to part-time deputy associate coffee boy working for George Papadapoulous.

And then Trump will again blame the FBI for not telling him that Manafort was a bad guy--the way Obama warned him about Flynn. Poor perpetual victim Trump.
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        ROTFLMAO

I'm 50 and have family that's not moving. I'm not leaving my family so I can get out of this ****hole. Just like any other father who lives in another ****hole.
        Many do this every day. Many come here.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Heh.

https://twitter.com/rschooley/status...011055105?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Many do this every day. Many come here.
            Nope. Not any more.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nope. Not any more.
              Maybe not here, nowadays, but in Europe, they do. They leave families, try to establish, and then get their families.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Maybe not here, nowadays, but in Europe, they do. They leave families, try to establish, and then get their families.
                Did he get outvoted? No. Why is this so difficult to understand? It's not. You're all being obtuse on purpose. If I were 20 again I'd be ****ing gone.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Did he get outvoted? No. Why is this so difficult to understand? It's not. You're all being obtuse on purpose. If I were 20 again I'd be ****ing gone.
                  And you said you would never leave your family, "like any other father who lives in a sh*hole," and that latter part is incorrect. Many do, to MAKE a better life for their families. If this country is indeed THAT bad (to you), you WOULD leave and find another country that is better, to make a better life for your family.

Comment

And you said you would never leave your family, "like any other father who lives in a sh*hole," and that latter part is incorrect. Many do, to MAKE a better life for their families. If this country is indeed THAT bad (to you), you WOULD leave and find another country that is better, to make a better life for your family.
                    Obtuse.

Comment

Obtuse.
                      You simply shut out people who don't agree with you. Period. It's uncanny. The same acts that the Prez does. And you're too blind to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

This is a plus for those of us who dislike all teams philly
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          If if if if

Who wears the pants?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            If if if if

Who wears the pants?
                            I am not encouraging, nor condoning Scoob's leaving the country. But, if he feels that strongly, he'd act on it. Not just talk about it. He is rationalizing, and it's bullsh*.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              This is a plus for those of us who dislike all teams philly
                              It's just the opposite. A day where Philly has more class than the President. This Philly.

The day this bloated, pathetic POS leaves office will be one of the great days in American history.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Anecdotally friends of ours did an expat assignment in Paris for several years. Great for us because we got to visit and stay for free at their chalet out near Versailles. However, young kids did have a tough time adjusting and they ended up coming back after a few years.
                                Depends on the age. If the kids are single digit they will totally rock out (and my god they'll be considered stars when they hit their teens -- trim city). Older, yes, that would be hard. Although if they're from a coastal city not nearly as hard -- cosmopolitanism runs deep, and they'll probably want it more.

In generally the more you travel and expose your kids to variety the better for them.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X