Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    And not only to get here, but to get anywhere to work.

Americans want to stay home and live off tax dollars of others.

Sad sad sad.... gimme gimme gimme.
    LOL, what a BS response. Just blame the under achieving welfare recipients for all of our problems. Dude, it's the welfare recipients that have +10 figure values that are the real problem. They just take more and more money out of the economy.

FAR more many want to work and enjoy the fruit of their labor than just sit around and do nothing. But we take their good jobs and ship them to China because they cost too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      How about you vote for the party that represents what you seem to really think. Not sure why you think R's the right vote for a balanced budget. It's been 50 years since that was even close to the case. Since Reagan, they are the party of tax cuts and spending increases.
      Is there room in the modern Democratic Party for someone who is pro gun and only mildly pro choice?
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        See, and this is just so typical of the response that comes back. My family won't move. I need a license for my job and I don't want to go through that license process in a different country. On and on.

There are people walking across deserts, riding in the back of semi trailers in 120 degree heat, riding milk carton boats from Cuba, trying to get here, but the only way anyone will leave is with a visa, job and new home handed to them on a silver platter.
        Saying it's not worth the hassle doesn't mean this place is better or that we can't imagine not living elsewhere. I most assuredly can imagine living elsewhere. It simply means this country is sufficiently ok, especially as an upper middle class white person, as to make the hassle of emigrating not worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          LOL, what a BS response. Just blame the under achieving welfare recipients for all of our problems. Dude, it's the welfare recipients that have +10 figure values that are the real problem. They just take more and more money out of the economy.

FAR more many want to work and enjoy the fruit of their labor than just sit around and do nothing. But we take their good jobs and ship them to China because they cost too much.
          Projecting, yet again.

Never typed “problems”

When will you learn???
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

So now the Trump Crime Organization is going to the mattresses?
            why the **** would someone want to procure a used hotel mattress

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Is there room in the modern Democratic Party for someone who is pro gun and only mildly pro choice?
              yes. there are plenty of them in the party now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                if you have to ask.....
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Lots of us here already.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I think the answer is yes, especially if "pro gun" is defined as in favor of the kind of common sense gun safety laws that have dramatically cut gun deaths in Connecticut. If "pro gun" means the "slippery slope argument," no limits on magazine size and convinced that the "they're coming for your guns," then no.
                    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      "But it was only 99 cents!"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        Russian hookers peed on it.

Pruitt wants to sniff it. Or maybe it's toxic waste that the EPA needs to dispose of. Or something.
                        Last edited by rufus; 06-04-2018, 01:23 PM.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Asking for yourself?

You have said in the past that you would have voted for Trump had you voted. I don't think the Democratic Party is what you are looking for.

Comment

I’m as frustrated as you. Need a new party.
                            I don't need a new party. I just need the GOP to DIAF. I'll be perfectly happy choosing between Dem and Green.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yes, there are tons of them in the south and the mountain west.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’m as frustrated as you. Need a new party.
                                You let them get this far. You could have nipped this in the bud. Shoulder some of the blame.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X