X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Same here.

The United States is not the greatest country in the world. Sure used to be, though.
    tD is trying to make America great again

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I stay. You can't steal my country. Not to put too fine a point on it, but f-ck you.

An hour or two ago you were saying you'd rather be somewhere else.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I stay. You can't steal my country. Not to put too fine a point on it, but f-ck you.

You and your white folk have it pretty good it seems!

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          An hour or two ago you were saying you'd rather be somewhere else.
          An hour or two I said other countries were better. That doesn't mean I want to be somewhere else. It means I want to take my country back from the scum who have temporarily occupied it.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

An hour or two I said other countries were better. That doesn't mean I want to be somewhere else. It means I want to take my country back from the scum who have temporarily occupied it.
            Good luck. Their voting block doesn't waffle. Ours does. The cracks in the Dems are already forming. Top crack is the idiot they put in charge.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Good luck. Their voting block doesn't waffle. Ours does. The cracks in the Dems are already forming. Top crack is the idiot they put in charge.
              Don’t worry.

Rover and Kepler says they all dying!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                We outnumber them. They only win when they cheat.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  I certainly don't think the country is perfect, or hasn't made some very significant errors.

That said, I'm happy I'm living here and I can't think of anyplace I'd rather live. Scooby and Kep seem intelligent enough, and certainly capable of relocating if they really wanted to. I was just curious why they hadn't.
                  If it's a simple question of whether I'd rather live somewhere else, that's not difficult--Yes, without question. But, you (and all the people that like to trot this line out) can't possibly be dense enough to think it's that simple for the vast majority of people.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Don’t worry.

Rover and Kepler says they all dying!!
                    Appears to me their reproductive rate is higher. Unless they're going with Hispanics. Then it depends on which Hispanics you're talking about. A lot of Hispanics are Catholic so they fall on the Right there. AND, just about all the Cuban Americans voted GOP because Obama opened up Cuba. Which was the right thing to do but may have cost the Dems Florida for the next two decades or more.

So, dying isn't working for me.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We outnumber them. They only win when they cheat.
                      Yes. 2000, 2004, and 2016 that's true. And they'll do it again. Also interesting how vulnerable Kerry and Clinton both were to soundbites. "Flip Flop" and "Lock Her Up". Two of the most juvenile things you'll ever hear at a national party convention and two things you should never hear in the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                        If it's a simple question of whether I'd rather live somewhere else, that's not difficult--Yes, without question. But, you (and all the people that like to trot this line out) can't possibly be dense enough to think it's that simple for the vast majority of people.
                        Correct.

Comment

Tucked inside the Farm Bill the House is pushing through:
                          Subsides where billionaire farmers/families can get federal aid while simultaneously ending federal aid for low income New Yorkers.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Republicans are Plutocrats. Plain and simple. I understand that. Rover understands that. Kepler understands that. Why conscious Americans without a brain disorder or disability can't come to that logical conclusion is beyond me.

Comment

Standard issue- welfare for the rich and corporations are fine. But for the poor and needy- it's evil.

Comment

Unless you've figured out how to be insulated from the natural environment and the US and global economies, you have been personally affected.
                                Donald Chump has not affected me personally except for maybe giving me a tax break. His reign of error can be halted in place by November and then permanently castrated two years after that if the people who don't approve of Trump get their heads out of their arses and start voting again. We'll know soon enough, so in the meantime enjoy your summer.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X