Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Remember when Melania disappeared for two weeks and then changed her Twitter location but Donald tweeted from her account that everything was okay but she was still missing?
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Remember when Melania disappeared for two weeks and then changed her Twitter location but Donald tweeted from her account that everything was okay but she was still missing?
      Flaggy has been quiet for a few weeks too

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Flaggy has been quiet for a few weeks too
        Flaggy is Melania?
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The 45 most astonishing lines from Donald Trump's Nashville speech

5. "I'm the only politician that produced more than I said I was going to produce, and we're only one and a half years in."

9. "There they are, right back there. Fake. They are fake. Look how many of them. Oh, boy. That's a lot of people back there. That's a lot of people. Fake news."

10. "There has never been an administration, and even some of our enemies are begrudgingly admitting this, that has done what we have done in the first year and a half."

14. "The MS-13 lover, Nancy Pelosi. She loves MS-13."

17. "How do you like the fact they had people infiltrating our campaign? Can you imagine?"

20. "The only way she filled up the arena was to get Jay-Z. And his language was so filthy that it made me like the most clean-cut human being on earth."

23. "You go to the hospital. You have a broken arm. You come out, you are a drug addict with this crap."

25. "I have property in California that I don't care about anymore."

27. "Our laws are the worst laws of any country anywhere in the world."

29. "In the end, in the end, Mexico is going to pay for the wall. I'm just telling you that."

34. "You won't have a Second Amendment if the Democrats take over. You won't have a Second Amendment."

Comment

Comment

Hey, look, it's Sicatoka's manila envelope!!!
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                25. "I have property in California that I don't care about anymore."
                Because if there's anything that says "best businessman ever", it's not caring about property you own in the state where property prices are sky-rocketing.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Because if there's anything that says "best businessman ever", it's not caring about property you own in the state where property prices are sky-rocketing.
                  CA gave HRC 62% of its popular and all its electoral votes, so the Child in Chief doesn't need CA. Presidential Pout.

Comment

America is starting to resemble how things go when your favorite sports franchise, which was formerly a constant title contender, falls on a tough few years. Do you root for that 0-12 season so they clean house? We used to win championships, some mythical, some real, but now are we even a .500 team?

Notre Dame is an 8-5 team with Brian Kelly at the helm. I'd rather go 2-10 -- or even 0-12 (the real 0-12 not the vacated wins 0-12) -- than muddle along. Is America even muddling along as a nation now? I guess even if we are, a hundred million idiots would still think we were great on one side of the ball and the other side is where we need to work out the problems.

The Cleveland Browns kept their head coach despite a 1-31 record. Americans are just as stupid when it comes to our politicians, probably. trump's approval rating at the end of May was almost as high as it has been during his presidency and the likelihood of a Democratic takeover of congress, which looked certain in January looks like no more than a toss-up now. The problem with America being 0-12 or 0-16 though is that ain't just trade wars and recessions. That's a shooting war with the likes of China or Russia. Or with ourselves.

Comment

Brit Hume of Fox News would like you all to know that what Roseanne Barr did and what Samantha Bee did are exactly the same. And that there is a double standard in America.

ScoobyDoo would like you to know that of all conservatives in existence he finds Brit Hume one of the worst.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Brit Hume of Fox News would like you all to know that what Roseanne Barr did and what Samantha Bee did are exactly the same. And that there is a double standard in America.

ScoobyDoo would like you to know that of all conservatives in existence he finds Brit Hume one of the worst.
                        misogynist!!!!
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

trump's America. Mathew Martin's parents must be proud of the fine young man their son is turning out to be.

If this story is accurate I dare anyone to try to convince me the world would not be better off if the roles had been reversed and Martin was the dead pedestrian after being struck by Sherell Lewis. Go ahead, convince me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            Trump using a terrible situation to troll on Twitter. The sun rose in the east. I hope you're not surprised by either.
                            It may be that he is unfit at an unprecedented level, but people still should express outrage and disgust at his childish behavior. Besides; I don’t think he is trolling: this is who he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Trump using a terrible situation to troll on Twitter. The sun rose in the east. I hope you're not surprised by either.
                              It may be that he is unfit at an unprecedented level, but people still should express outrage and disgust at his childish behavior. Besides; I don’t think he is trolling: this is who he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                America is starting to resemble how things go when your favorite sports franchise, which was formerly a constant title contender, falls on a tough few years. Do you root for that 0-12 season so they clean house? We used to win championships, some mythical, some real, but now are we even a .500 team?

Notre Dame is an 8-5 team with Brian Kelly at the helm. I'd rather go 2-10 -- or even 0-12 (the real 0-12 not the vacated wins 0-12) -- than muddle along. Is America even muddling along as a nation now? I guess even if we are, a hundred million idiots would still think we were great on one side of the ball and the other side is where we need to work out the problems.

The Cleveland Browns kept their head coach despite a 1-31 record. Americans are just as stupid when it comes to our politicians, probably. trump's approval rating at the end of May was almost as high as it has been during his presidency and the likelihood of a Democratic takeover of congress, which looked certain in January looks like no more than a toss-up now. The problem with America being 0-12 or 0-16 though is that ain't just trade wars and recessions. That's a shooting war with the likes of China or Russia. Or with ourselves.
                                The problem is Trump is the whacky coach who has come in after 15 losing seasons. He isn’t the GM who screwed everything up. I agree he has done an awful job but people need to be careful blaming all our ills on him. There is major work that needs to be done after he is out of office and if people focus too much on him it will never get done.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X