Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Maybe. I mean I’ve seen both. Go to a bar in Wisconsin and they’ll almost always have deep fried cheese curds on the app menu.
    Yes, but those deep fried cheese curds are different and aren't what get put into poutine.

And if they are, you either need to a) stop eating at that bar or b) drink more to forget how that bar can't cook for sh**.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Trump administration officials have already spent a year contemplating action. After the Energy Department conducted a study of grid reliability last year, Perry proposed a rule that would have compensated coal and nuclear plants for their ability to store months’ worth of fuel on site. Federal regulators shot down the idea in January.

Opponents of the new proposal contend the intervention is a solution in search of a problem and that there are other ways to back up the grid.

A major grid operator, PJM Interconnection, said in a statement that the power system is more reliable than ever and federal intervention isn’t needed.

"There is no need for any such drastic action," the company said. “Any federal intervention in the market to order customers to buy electricity from specific power plants would be damaging to the markets and therefore costly to consumers.”
      We have lost our ****ing minds. This country is ****ing insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2X1dgETlw8
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Here's an article in defense of Trump and his recent economic and foreign affairs policies.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Here's an article in defense of Trump and his recent economic and foreign affairs policies.
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Alex Jones helps Flaggy move out of his parents' basement.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/a...-parents-house
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

You know, Flag does live in the northeast and hasn’t posted much.... maybe mom turned off the WiFi.

They guy actually looks and converses about like I’d expect for Flaggy.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Alex was kind enough to accept flaggy's mother's credit card for his recent upgrade to Super Brain Enhancer Plus. He's not too famous to help his people.

To his credit, flaggy was slow to warm to this latest sales pitch, but when Alex pointed out that he needed his mother's credit to buy it, flaggy had to agree he needed the product.
                Last edited by burd; 06-01-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I've never had poutine but cheese curds are the state fruit of Wisconsin so ya no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    I've never had poutine but cheese curds are the state fruit of Wisconsin so ya no thanks.
                    People love them here, and I just don't get it. But maybe it's an acquired taste, like roadside deer.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      it's okay. He's the Canadian version of Flaggy.
                      So, what he's like 69 cents on the crazy dollar?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There's a dating site for incels.

https://wokesloth.com/incels-dating-site/distributor/
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Canada to Dump: Drop Dead
                          The war intensifies:
                          This per Mike McMahon on reddit
                          Told that Phil Roy stepping down at Clarkson had to do with his visa getting denied by the U.S. government, as it clamps down on immigration. Really unfortunate for a good coach who had a lot to do with helping Clarkson’s rebuild. He had a big hand in recruiting those players.
                          I sense a Cornell grad in ICE.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

They know they need women to make a dating site work, right?
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              I sense a Cornell grad in ICE.
                              If you've ever talked to the people who work for ICE and CBP, this is an extremely funny joke.

The succession order is: people too dumb to go to college join the army; people too dumb to join the army become cops; people too dumb to become cops become TSOs, and people too dumb to become TSOs join the CBP.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                If you've ever talked to the people who work for ICE and CBP, this is an extremely funny joke.

The succession order is: people too dumb to go to college join the army; people too dumb to join the army become cops; people too dumb to become cops become TSOs, and people too dumb to become TSOs join the CBP.
                                Now, now, that's very elitist and condescending of you.

"People who don't test well".
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X