Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Wow, Obama was a hardliner!

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      SamBee didn't get "Roseanne'd" after dropping the c-word onto a White House official (and POTUS daughter)?

http://www.grandforksherald.com/ente...gar-word-after

Side Note: Long ago, Izzy Marvin told me you could say about anything on WCHA ice, cuss your brains out, carpet f-bombs, but the c-word was verbotten.
      There's no need for her to apologize, especially since her show is on HBO.

Fck your feelings.

This is why liberals have a reputation for being spineless. I just lost a smidge of respect for Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I mean ted nugent called Hillary the c word and then be got invited to the White House.

Sam was wrong. A c u n t is useful, valuable, warm and comforting. Ivanka is a vapid useless steaming pile of dog poo
        "I'd call Trump a c---, but he lacks depth and warmth"

Bill Maher's best joke in the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by fadetoblack&gold View Post
          there's no need for her to apologize, especially since her show is on hbo.

Fck your feelings.

This is why liberals have a reputation for being spineless. I just lost a smidge of respect for sam.
          tbs?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

She's on TBS and apologized for saying c*nt while leaving everything else intact.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

My bad. I don't have cable and watch her through YouTube. Otherwise I stand by what I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                SamBee didn't get "Roseanne'd" after dropping the c-word onto a White House official (and POTUS daughter)?

Side Note: Long ago, Izzy Marvin told me you could say about anything on WCHA ice, cuss your brains out, carpet f-bombs, but the c-word was verbotten.
                Isn't it strange how different things are handled differently?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  I only offered the post to point something out of which I was unaware— that Trump has received an abnormal amount of petitions. Personally I think they should be rarely granted, if at all. But as for the “handing them out like candy,” I’m not sure that the handful granted by Trump qualifies, at least from an historical perspective.
                  So the, "Im just saying" angle.

Comment

Incorrect on the "ice comments."

I personally knew a couple refs, and they had said it was the vast majority opinion, that if you drop the F-bomb to them, you're gone. I know I saw instance, and asked the ref "What did he SAY?" after the game.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      So the, "Im just saying" angle.
                      You don’t do obtuse particularly well.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

You gotta up your game. No one believes you are really this ignorant. Troll better.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So he's just yelling **** now?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            There's no need for her to apologize, especially since her show is on HBO.

Fck your feelings.

This is why liberals have a reputation for being spineless. I just lost a smidge of respect for Sam.
                            What’s hbo have to do with it??
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Incorrect on the "ice comments."

I personally knew a couple refs, and they had said it was the vast majority opinion, that if you drop the F-bomb to them, you're gone. I know I saw instance, and asked the ref "What did he SAY?" after the game.
                              My understanding with refs has always been that "F you" = gone, but indirect F-bomb, or otherwise varies.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                My understanding with refs has always been that "F you" = gone, but indirect F-bomb, or otherwise varies.
                                Thought it was cack svcker?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X