Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

A total ban on luxury German cars? The **** is this nonsense? Did Angela send him a mean email?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...an-cars-report

Comment

Trump pardons conservative author dinesh d’souza who was convicted of campaign finance laws.
      Gee, I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Trump pardons conservative author dinesh d’souza who was convicted of campaign finance laws.
        Gee, I wonder why.
        Yeah, okay, but I'm sure Hillary would have pardoned him too. Right?
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Yeah, okay, but I'm sure Hillary would have pardoned him too. Right?
          Woulda Harvey
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Woulda Harvey
            Great Mookie, you just stole CNN's lead story for tonight's newscast. I believe they always start off with a "Both Sides Do It" meme.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Great Mookie, you just stole CNN's lead story for tonight's newscast. I believe they always start off with a "Both Sides Do It" meme.

Comment

He’s on a roll today. We are slapping the tariff on steel and aluminum from Canada, Mexico and the EU

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  He’s on a roll today. We are slapping the tariff on steel and aluminum from Canada, Mexico and the EU
                  Mookie will see if he can run into erdogan this weekend and ask he talk some sense into tD

Comment

Oh good. Just in time for my Europe trip. **** this goon.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A total ban on luxury German cars? The **** is this nonsense? Did Angela send him a mean email?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...an-cars-report
                      First comment:
                      “I guess he isn't aware that BMW builds cars in S. Carolina and Mercedes Benz does it in Tuscaloosa.”
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        First comment:
                        “I guess he isn't aware that BMW builds cars in S. Carolina and Mercedes Benz does it in Tuscaloosa.”
                        Bavaria is in Germany? I thought that was Bayern.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Oh good. Just in time for my Europe trip. **** this goon.
                          Same. Last time I was there I was embarrassed of GW. This is worse.

Comment

Gee, I wonder why.
                            My guess is Ivanka has stock in a competing countries car company...

Someone should tell Trump if you dont want it to look like you are in bed with the Russians you shouldnt screw over most of NATO.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

First comment:
                              Would be hilarious for all those trump voters to lose their jobs.

Comment

But not Jhina.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X