Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I was "Canadian" one day near Waco, Texas, because of a North Dakota ID. They wanted a passport, not just a driver's license. Not kidding.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      I cut Sanders some slack here. She has to roll out the company li(n)e, and the question was asked before Trump sent out the Tweet completely discrediting her statement. Again.
      I was going to link to Madam Press Secretary's song du jour on topic.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        I was "Canadian" one day near Waco, Texas, because of a North Dakota ID. They wanted a passport, not just a driver's license. Not kidding.
        You should have whipped out your US Passport.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sadly, I would not necessarily call them dumpies. At the bank we go to, TWICE they had to do more investigation to cash checks from Puerto Rico. It's because they are stupid, not intentionally ignorant.

Could be that they are raging racists, sure. But there are plenty of people who STILL have no idea that Puerto Ricans are US citizens, use US$, have US courts, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            But there are plenty of people who STILL have no idea that Puerto Ricans are US citizens, use US$, have US courts, etc.
            And some don't event know that the US President is the President of the US Virgin Islands!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              I cut Sanders some slack here. She has to roll out the company li(n)e, and the question was asked before Trump sent out the Tweet completely discrediting her statement. Again.
              She knows full well at this point that she is disseminating propaganda. No quarter.

Comment

You should have whipped out your US Passport.
                Didn't have it or my US Passcard with me. < shrug >

Flip side is the day I stopped at the bank and they asked for "photo ID" at the cashier after I'd been to the deposit box: passport, passcard, ND DL, and ND CC permit on me. "Is four forms enough?"
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-30-2018, 02:47 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Right to Try Act has been signed. Wish it were around a number of years ago...

Comment

LOL

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ing-cohen-raid

Comment

Trump should fire Sessions already. I'm actually empathizing with Sessions, and that's rare.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...doj/ar-AAy1xni
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Trump should fire Sessions already. I'm actually empathizing with Sessions, and that's rare.

I'm getting even more concerned that Trey Gowdy is lobbying hard for the position. See recent Trump tweets and who he quoted.

https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...07174249713664
                        https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...07204519997442
                        https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...07216297627648

Right about now I'd say it's even money if Trump relieved Sessions it would be Gowdy.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

When all else fails, whip out your ss.com membership card. I've heard that even worked at Turkish prisons back in the day.

Just don't commit if they drill you on Hakstol. You never know which side they're on.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            When all else fails, whip out your ss.com membership card. I've heard that even worked at Turkish prisons back in the day.
                            "Animal Husbandry"?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

probably still proud that he picked Flynn and Manafort though.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I was "Canadian" in Savannah, GA a couple years back just because of my Michigan accent.

Bear in mind, this was a black guy. In IT. So in the South, presumably a man of reasonable intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                                X