Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Many of the 60% dont like their music so they ignored it
    I happen to like it. In fact the album they made after the controversy is fantastic.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      It was such a weird thing for her to do, though. Honestly, there are about 99 thousand worse public figures than she. I think you get a freebie every once in a while. By all means call her an idiot for doing it (she was) but she is definitely not the droid you're looking for in general.

I think Rufus nailed it: Sanders probably leaks like a sieve after hours. For all we know b-tch is the one who is holding it all together under Herr Hair Hitler.
      I dont care what her reason was...she attacked someone for "attacking" Sanders' looks when she did nothing of the kind. Whats worse is she shamed a woman for supposedly shaming a woman when nothing she said did so. She IS the droid I am looking for because she is everything that is wrong with the media.

Break it down this way...she is 100% behind a cause (like say the 1st Amendment or Equality) unless said cause upsets her source in which case she will happily **** on the first cause (the 1st Amendment) to placate the source. In doing so she then ****es on her second cause. She may be a liberal and she may be smart, but she is just another power loving crony media person who cares more about protecting the source (and not in a confidential way, in a crony way) above protecting the truth.

Give me any of the writers at the Post or at the cheesy liberal blogs people post over her.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Producer title is something they just throw at you to get you more cash without upsetting your costars by paying you for acting twice what they're paying them. Lot of times its just a prestige title. Probably her demand to get her to come back to the show.
        Kumail Nanjiani outed her on twitter when she blocked him during her hissy fit.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I dont care what her reason was...she attacked someone for "attacking" Sanders' looks when she did nothing of the kind. Whats worse is she shamed a woman for supposedly shaming a woman when nothing she said did so. She IS the droid I am looking for because she is everything that is wrong with the media.

Break it down this way...she is 100% behind a cause (like say the 1st Amendment or Equality) unless said cause upsets her source in which case she will happily **** on the first cause (the 1st Amendment) to placate the source. In doing so she then ****es on her second cause. She may be a liberal and she may be smart, but she is just another power loving crony media person who cares more about protecting the source (and not in a confidential way, in a crony way) above protecting the truth.

Give me any of the writers at the Post or at the cheesy liberal blogs people post over her.
          You just picked David Brooks over Maggie Haberman so

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Well yeah, Cause it was the 40% slamming the Dixie Chicks.
            The Dixie Chicks were feminazis anyway, singing about poisoning Earl and all. He was just trying to prove his manly strength to Wanda! Feminazis are the real violent ones! And that short-haired blonde one was probably a lesbo!

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              I'm somewhat astounded that people are still referring to blacks as apes in public. I get that a large portion of Americans still feel that way, but one of the biggest effects of the Trump Presidency is racists feeling like they can put their bigotry out in the open for all to see. I think that was a large part of Chump's appeal.
              I thought Maw and Paw Bawston did that all the time, especially when drunk? Kepler said so, it must be true!

Comment

Roseanne has been pulled from syndication, too.

https://www.thewrap.com/roseanne-rer...k-tv-land-cmt/
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  I feel sorry for Sara Gilbert. She was co-star and Exec Prod of the show that Roseanne just got cancelled and Exec Prod is not an easy gig to get in Hollywood.
                  If she's really that good, she'll get another gig. She should've seen this coming with Roseanne for quite some time, if she became re-acquainted with her long enough to agree to restart the show.

Comment

Jesus. Reading the tweets now.
                    She said Chelsea Clinton was married to a soros and that soros turned in Jews to the nazis?? He was 13 and in hiding then.
                    *** is wrong with people who actually believe this ****???

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      She said Chelsea Clinton was married to a soros and that soros turned in Jews to the nazis?? He was 13 and in hiding then.
                      In my orientation at Tyson, it was clearly explained to not make the company look bad on social media, and that what you post to social media can bring consequences at work. So right now, given where I am in my life, I really want to b-tch slap everyone who says this is a "free speech" issue.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

They’re deplorable? Just, you know, tossing that out there.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Big Jew Conspiracies ( or (((conspiracies))) for short) have been around since the days before the Black Hippie was tripping balls with his 12 buddies in the desert. So much easier to blame the Jews than deal with the real issues.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            In my orientation at Tyson, it was clearly explained to not make the company look bad on social media, and that what you post to social media can bring consequences at work. So right now, given where I am in my life, I really want to b-tch slap everyone who says this is a "free speech" issue.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              You can't be prosecuted, but you can suffer other consequences such as loss of employment.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Big Jew Conspiracies ( or (((conspiracies))) for short) have been around since the days before the Black Hippie was tripping balls with his 12 buddies in the desert. So much easier to blame the Jews than deal with the real issues.
                                Jesus was not black. Nor a hippie.

He was a young Willie Nelson.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X