Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

I'm guessing the Venn Diagram of those that are outraged Roseanne had her voice taken away and those that are in favor of the new NFL kneeling rule is a circle.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Yeah, but back in the good old days you could call an African American an ape and no one would care. You know, the era that spawned MAGA. The 1950's.
      I'm somewhat astounded that people are still referring to blacks as apes in public. I get that a large portion of Americans still feel that way, but one of the biggest effects of the Trump Presidency is racists feeling like they can put their bigotry out in the open for all to see. I think that was a large part of Chump's appeal.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        I'm guessing the Venn Diagram of those that are outraged Roseanne had her voice taken away and those that are in favor of the new NFL kneeling rule is a circle.
        Perfection. Well done.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          I'm somewhat astounded that people are still referring to blacks as apes in public. I get that a large portion of Americans still feel that way, but one of the biggest effects of the Trump Presidency is racists feeling like they can put their bigotry out in the open for all to see. I think that was a large part of Chump's appeal.
          What did you think MAGA stood for? I knew.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Good to see Maggie Haberman took time from shaming Michelle Wolff to do some actual reporting. I am sure though she will still fight the good fight to protect the good name of Sarah Huckabee Sanders...

No she should never live it down.
            It was such a weird thing for her to do, though. Honestly, there are about 99 thousand worse public figures than she. I think you get a freebie every once in a while. By all means call her an idiot for doing it (she was) but she is definitely not the droid you're looking for in general.

I think Rufus nailed it: Sanders probably leaks like a sieve after hours. For all we know b-tch is the one who is holding it all together under Herr Hair Hitler.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I feel sorry for Sara Gilbert. She was co-star and Exec Prod of the show that Roseanne just got cancelled and Exec Prod is not an easy gig to get in Hollywood.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                So if this is true, when history is written will causing the cancellation of Roseanne at least go down in the administration's "accomplishments" column?
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I think Rufus nailed it: Sanders probably leaks like a sieve after hours. For all we know b-tch is the one who is holding it all together under Herr Hair Hitler.
                  I can't remember where I saw it, or who said it, but they said, it's a pretty open secret in Washington that Huckleberry Hound Sanders is Haberman's major source. Didn't Michelle Wolf say something about this? I think she got smacked on twitter for it, and then someone came to her defense, and tweeted that info about Sanders and Haberman.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    I feel sorry for Sara Gilbert. She was co-star and Exec Prod of the show that Roseanne just got cancelled and Exec Prod is not an easy gig to get in Hollywood.
                    Producer title is something they just throw at you to get you more cash without upsetting your costars by paying you for acting twice what they're paying them. Lot of times its just a prestige title. Probably her demand to get her to come back to the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      There's a variety of ethnic slurs for white people (Italians, Jews, etc) that would get you canned pretty quickly, not to mention calling someone a former slang term for the mentally disabled or an anti-gay slur.
                      Believe theybwere asking about REAL white people!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Producer title is something they just throw at you to get you more cash without upsetting your costars by paying you for acting twice what they're paying them. Lot of times its just a prestige title. Probably her demand to get her to come back to the show.
                        That and Gilbert is a giant liberal on the View. Probably had to chug whisky every night when she got home
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          I can't remember where I saw it, or who said it, but they said, it's a pretty open secret in Washington that Huckleberry Hound Sanders is Haberman's major source. Didn't Michelle Wolf say something about this? I think she got smacked on twitter for it, and then someone came to her defense, and tweeted that info about Sanders and Haberman.
                          I believe Wolf made a grazing comment about media sucking up to the pols they ostensibly oversee in exchange for access (the entire Fox News model with the GOP), which is true. I doubt Michelle Wolf would have any clue Sanders was Haberman's particular Deep Throat even if that proves to be true.

To be honest I also doubt it's true. I assume Sanders is just an acorn from her father's tree, and Mike Huckabee is a f-cking moron who actually believes the bile he spreads. He's not playing 3D chess and I doubt she is either.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Yes, but the 60% weren't out there supporting the Dixie Chicks position. Not like the 40% who is going to go full blown ape**** over Roseanne.
                            Many of the 60% dont like their music so they ignored it
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Many of the 60% dont like their music so they ignored it
                              Their sh-t is sound but their sound is sh-t.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I believe Wolf made a grazing comment about media sucking up to the pols they ostensibly oversee in exchange for access (the entire Fox News model with the GOP), which is true. I doubt Michelle Wolf would have any clue Sanders was Haberman's particular Deep Throat even if that proves to be true.

To be honest I also doubt it's true. I assume Sanders is just an acorn from her father's tree, and Mike Huckabee is a f-cking moron who actually believes the bile he spreads. He's not playing 3D chess and I doubt she is either.
                                She's not. She's just playing the same spiteful, infighting games that everyone in this WH does. Her chosen outlet for her leaking just happens to be Haberman.

Comment

Working...
                                X