This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Soros probably gets blamed for everything, including inability to get laid, sexual dysfunction, and male pattern baldness.
    No joke I’ve ive see it suggested already that the undocumented French immigrant - the one who rescued the child and is now getting citizenship- was staged and a fake. No doubt soros

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

ABC just cancelled Roseanne.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/29/abc-...e-jarrett.html
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
        ABC just cancelled Roseanne.
        Bahahahahahahaahha

Liberal conspiracy!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I remember on one of the Real Time's with Bill Maher, Maher called Rosie out in his epilogue. Reminded her what she used to believe in and that Trump was not it. I guess she decided Trump is worth more than her integrity.

Like 40% of the country has done.
          In today's tv market it is smart. If you can be the "conservative" sitcom you can get the ratings of the nimrods. ABC doesnt have the stones to fight them on it cause they need the viewers.

edit: HOLY CRAP ABC SHOWED SOME BALLS! I am sure Roseanne will tell us its like being Aushwitz or something.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            BOOM goes the dynamite.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I am sure though she will still fight the good fight to protect the good name of Sarah Huckabee Sanders...
              Wouldn't want to burn her main source for stories.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

BOOM goes the dynamite.
                Dixie Chicks say hi!

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Dixie Chicks say hi!
                  Opposite sides of the scale but yes. It's justice of sorts. Although I think Roseanne is going to get full sympathy from her 40% while the Dixie Chicks got nothing.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Opposite sides of the scale but yes. It's justice of sorts. Although I think Roseanne is going to get full sympathy from her 40% while the Dixie Chicks got nothing.
                    How long before the MAGA's tell us that Rosanne has a 1st Amendment right to a sitcom?

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                      How long before the MAGA's tell us that Rosanne has a 1st Amendment right to a sitcom?
                      It's already happened.

Comment

Well yeah, Cause it was the 40% slamming the Dixie Chicks.

Comment

Wow! I am amazed ABC did that!! So glad I chose not to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Well yeah, Cause it was the 40% slamming the Dixie Chicks.
                            Yes, but the 60% weren't out there supporting the Dixie Chicks position. Not like the 40% who is going to go full blown ape**** over Roseanne.

Comment

It's already happened.

There's a variety of ethnic slurs for white people (Italians, Jews, etc) that would get you canned pretty quickly, not to mention calling someone a former slang term for the mentally disabled or an anti-gay slur.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                There's a variety of ethnic slurs for white people (Italians, Jews, etc) that would get you canned pretty quickly, not to mention calling someone a "******" or an anti-gay slur.
                                Yeah, but back in the good old days you could call an African American an ape and no one would care. You know, the era that spawned MAGA. The 1950's.

Comment

Working...
                                X