Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

The Root is awful. Never take them seriously about anything.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/05/26/p...ren/index.html

Here’s a better article.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          ****it you beat me!
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Republicans run on the platform that government doesn't work, then get elected and prove it.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Dump has already publicly praised the teacher who stopped the shooting. Took him three weeks to acknowledge Waffle House guy.
              Can’t put my finger on the difference between the two guys...:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I also wonder how many Americans know what the word indictment means.
                Prolly can use it in a sentence with "ham sandwich"
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  JFC...
                  I need to quit paying attention to the news. I'm rapidly reaching a point of no return where all I want to see is republicans leaders dying. Just flat out dying. The republicans running congress have it in their power to say "no more." They can decide enough is enough and America needs a re-set and a return to some form of the ideals it was founded on. Fvck, just read the inscription at the Statue of Liberty. Yet they turn a blind eye to all of it. Every story that comes out with yet another example of how those in positions of power are behaving reprehensibly or criminally is met with silence or approval by nearly every republican. Fvck them all. They all should die today.
                  I look forward to the day you die. Fvck you, I hope that is today. Every post that comes out with yet another example of how those who have nothing useful to say but are very angries nonetheless and demonstrate intolerances at levels somewhere in the grandiose range — all while professing the contrary — is reprehensible behavior.

Fvck you, and fvck every single one of them, whoever they may even be. it’s time for a “re-set.” You should die today and so should all the rest of “them” that think the same way you do. Death to you all.

Only funny thing here is that you actually meant what you said. I hope you die. Or do I?
                  I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                    I look forward to the day you die. Fvck you, I hope that is today. Every post that comes out with yet another example of how those who have nothing useful to say but are very angries nonetheless and demonstrate intolerances at levels somewhere in the grandiose range — all while professing the contrary — is reprehensible behavior.

Fvck you, and fvck every single one of them, whoever they may even be. it’s time for a “re-set.” You should die today and so should all the rest of “them” that think the same way you do. Death to you all.

Only funny thing here is that you actually meant what you said. I hope you die. Or do I?

Comment

Took them 240 years, but Trump's example has finally inspired them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWYeO20vG4

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post

Remember a time when wishing death upon your enemies was taboo?

Comment

Some little snowflake sure got triggered.

Comment

Ah, that old economic anxiety.

http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/o...211963789.html

Comment

After Trumpy tweets that the NYT's was quoting a WH official who "doesn't exist", and it was subsequently shown that the official did indeed exist, and dozens of reporters heard him say the exact thing that Trumpy denies was said, The NYTs trolls Trumpy hard.

It is not clear whether the president was simply unaware of the actions of his own senior staff or if he knowingly ignored the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                After Trumpy tweets that the NYT's was quoting a WH official who "doesn't exist", and it was subsequently shown that the official did indeed exist, and dozens of reporters heard him say the exact thing that Trumpy denies was said, The NYTs trolls Trumpy hard.
                                These folks really need to go on the offense here and fun this up

Comment

Working...
                                X