Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    Wow, Obama was a hardliner!
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    SamBee didn't get "Roseanne'd" after dropping the c-word onto a White House official (and POTUS daughter)?

http://www.grandforksherald.com/ente...gar-word-after

Side Note: Long ago, Izzy Marvin told me you could say about anything on WCHA ice, cuss your brains out, carpet f-bombs, but the c-word was verbotten.
    There's no need for her to apologize, especially since her show is on HBO.

Fck your feelings.

This is why liberals have a reputation for being spineless. I just lost a smidge of respect for Sam.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I mean ted nugent called Hillary the c word and then be got invited to the White House.

Sam was wrong. A c u n t is useful, valuable, warm and comforting. Ivanka is a vapid useless steaming pile of dog poo
    "I'd call Trump a c---, but he lacks depth and warmth"

Bill Maher's best joke in the past year.

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoblack&gold View Post
    there's no need for her to apologize, especially since her show is on hbo.

Fck your feelings.

This is why liberals have a reputation for being spineless. I just lost a smidge of respect for sam.
    tbs?

Yep, still here

She's on TBS and apologized for saying c*nt while leaving everything else intact.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

My bad. I don't have cable and watch her through YouTube. Otherwise I stand by what I said.

SamBee didn't get "Roseanne'd" after dropping the c-word onto a White House official (and POTUS daughter)?

Side Note: Long ago, Izzy Marvin told me you could say about anything on WCHA ice, cuss your brains out, carpet f-bombs, but the c-word was verbotten.
    Isn't it strange how different things are handled differently?

I only offered the post to point something out of which I was unaware— that Trump has received an abnormal amount of petitions. Personally I think they should be rarely granted, if at all. But as for the “handing them out like candy,” I’m not sure that the handful granted by Trump qualifies, at least from an historical perspective.
    So the, "Im just saying" angle.

Incorrect on the "ice comments."

I personally knew a couple refs, and they had said it was the vast majority opinion, that if you drop the F-bomb to them, you're gone. I know I saw instance, and asked the ref "What did he SAY?" after the game.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    So the, "Im just saying" angle.
    You don’t do obtuse particularly well.

You gotta up your game. No one believes you are really this ignorant. Troll better.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

So he's just yelling **** now?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    There's no need for her to apologize, especially since her show is on HBO.

Fck your feelings.

This is why liberals have a reputation for being spineless. I just lost a smidge of respect for Sam.
    What’s hbo have to do with it??

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Incorrect on the "ice comments."

I personally knew a couple refs, and they had said it was the vast majority opinion, that if you drop the F-bomb to them, you're gone. I know I saw instance, and asked the ref "What did he SAY?" after the game.
    My understanding with refs has always been that "F you" = gone, but indirect F-bomb, or otherwise varies.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    My understanding with refs has always been that "F you" = gone, but indirect F-bomb, or otherwise varies.
    Thought it was cack svcker?

You don’t do obtuse particularly well.
    Yet you nailed it.

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Ever called a woman the c-word to her face? I haven't but I've witnessed the result. While it is definitely neither as egregious nor historically significant as comparing a black person to an ape I personally find the concept equally abhorrent and unnecessary.
    Seen both in person (not called an ape, but n*****). C*** guy got slapped a couple times. N***** guy got choke slammed onto a table by a 5'5" white girl while 3 bouncers held back the guy who the word was aimed at. Had the bouncers not been there, I may have witnessed my first murder.

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Ever called a woman the c-word to her face?
    I saw a guy call a woman a "n-gger c-nt" to her face on the 4th of July at Fire Island in 1981. It was during the strike so we were all glad for the entertainment.

Presumably, they are still finding pieces of him.

In my junior high school growing up both terms were handed out like candy. There were also words the Puerto Rican kids used on each other that were unpronounceable but which resulted in adrenaline rushes out of the Six Million Dollar Man.

By the time we got to high school the kids were big enough that the n word was dropped by the white boys, mercifully, or I'm sure there would have been a homicide. The c word still reigned in every hair-pulling fight among the Poors, though. The escalation was invariable: 1. B-tch. 2. Whore/Slut. 3. C-nt.

When you were friends with a girl you could call her a b-tch in fun. Gay (we'll call it proto-gay -- this was before gay) guys could call girls slut in fun. Nobody on God's Green Earth could call a girl the c word in fun.

It was the broad consensus that if you got your teeth knocked out because you used n or c in anger that you deserved it, regardless of provocation. People would not come to your aid in the fight and nobody would tell The Authorities. You bought that ticket yourself.
    Last edited by Kepler; 06-01-2018 at 08:06 AM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information