• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    You don’t do obtuse particularly well.
    Yet you nailed it.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Ever called a woman the c-word to her face? I haven't but I've witnessed the result. While it is definitely neither as egregious nor historically significant as comparing a black person to an ape I personally find the concept equally abhorrent and unnecessary.
      Seen both in person (not called an ape, but n*****). C*** guy got slapped a couple times. N***** guy got choke slammed onto a table by a 5'5" white girl while 3 bouncers held back the guy who the word was aimed at. Had the bouncers not been there, I may have witnessed my first murder.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Ever called a woman the c-word to her face?
        I saw a guy call a woman a "n-gger c-nt" to her face on the 4th of July at Fire Island in 1981. It was during the strike so we were all glad for the entertainment.

Presumably, they are still finding pieces of him.

In my junior high school growing up both terms were handed out like candy. There were also words the Puerto Rican kids used on each other that were unpronounceable but which resulted in adrenaline rushes out of the Six Million Dollar Man.

By the time we got to high school the kids were big enough that the n word was dropped by the white boys, mercifully, or I'm sure there would have been a homicide. The c word still reigned in every hair-pulling fight among the Poors, though. The escalation was invariable: 1. B-tch. 2. Whore/Slut. 3. C-nt.

When you were friends with a girl you could call her a b-tch in fun. Gay (we'll call it proto-gay -- this was before gay) guys could call girls slut in fun. Nobody on God's Green Earth could call a girl the c word in fun.

It was the broad consensus that if you got your teeth knocked out because you used n or c in anger that you deserved it, regardless of provocation. People would not come to your aid in the fight and nobody would tell The Authorities. You bought that ticket yourself.
        Last edited by Kepler; 06-01-2018, 08:06 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah But What Would He Know
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So trump tweeted about the job numbers today before report was released, which breaks protocol.

I’m sure it won’t matter one bit. Not until a D is back in the White House

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  You gotta up your game. No one believes you are really this ignorant. Troll better.
                  Speak for yourself. I'm starting to believe it.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I saw a guy call a woman a "n-gger c-nt" to her face on the 4th of July at Fire Island in 1981. It was during the strike so we were all glad for the entertainment.

Ummmmm, what were you doing on Fire island?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      So trump tweeted about the job numbers today before report was released, which breaks protocol.

I’m sure it won’t matter one bit. Not until a D is back in the White House
                      Wasn’t classified to begin with
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I saw a guy call a woman a "n-gger c-nt" to her face .
                        even with Carl Lewis speed that is an iffy proposition
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Ummmmm, what were you doing on Fire island?
                          The gay part of Fire Island (Cherry Grove) is one square mile of a beach that runs 30.

Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Rhonda Hart, whose 14-year-old daughter, Kimberly Vaughan, was killed at the school, told The Associated Press that Trump repeatedly used the word 'wacky' to describe the shooter and the trench coat he wore. "

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Trump's Department of Energy is going to directly insert themselves into the supply chain for electricity and force utilities to purchase coal and nuclear electricity from struggling power plants that would normally be forced into retirement.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also, Trump (and not just "his administration") is now more formally using his position to "just ask the question" as to why Samantha Bee hasn't been fired from TBS for calling his feckless cu** of a daughter a "feckless cu**" on national television. Maybe it's because it's the truth?
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X