Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    That may be the case, but I don't think it is a forgone conclusion.

On the other hand, had the Democrats in 2010 managed to pass single payer, or even a public option, do you think Murkowski, Collins and McCain all would have voted "no" on the repeal in 2017?
    I don't think they would have had a chance to.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      I don't think they would have had a chance to.
      Yeah that's one of those scenarios where you can't just assume history follows the course it has despite huge changes in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        BOOM goes the dynamite.
        As an aside, let us never forgot the sheer awesomeness that started this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Nothing shady about this family

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...elp-facilitate

Comment

The best people.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/05/polit...CNNPolitics=Tw

"We have a very strong relationship with the government of Germany," Nauert said. "Looking back in the history books, today is the 71st anniversary of the speech that announced the Marshall Plan. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the D-Day invasion. We obviously have a very long history with the government of Germany, and we have a strong relationship with the government of Germany."
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The best people.
              Oh. Oh my.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                And on top of having the IQ of a wooden pole, these people want to empower trumpism in Germany. Cause it’s the ambassadors role I try and encourage racism and other related behaviors in foreign nations

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  People who think that message board arguments will cause the dems to lose are colossally stupid.

There's a pretty obvious link between the neo-liberal agenda of the democrats over the past 30-40 years here or even in other countries that gets followed by fascism.

Handy, Rover, and friends can argue that third way centrism and some "moderate" economic agenda that does nothing to push back on the rightward shift that's created massive inequality and the election of a fascist will help us "win" but that's literally what got us here. And it will happen again if people don't wake up to the economic reality of people less fortunate than those of a college hockey forum or their neighbors from uptown/whichever upper middle class suburb.

As for my recollection of history, well, we'll just let this piece speak for itself:
                  https://roomfordebate.blogs.nytimes....-health/#glenn
                  The fact that you think we are talking just about message board arguments proves you dont have deductive reasoning required to have any of these conversations. You and your alternate facts can sit around telling everyone how wrong they are without having any real evidence to back up your claims. You know, like how you think Bernie would have won the general election even though he never beat Hillary in a major primary and minorities didnt back him.

Of course the fact that you think I am some economic moderate also proves you have no ability to read in general so this is all academic anyways. Not many economic moderates and "Third Way" Democrats (nice use of BS jargon BTW...I bet it makes you feel smart to say the hip lingo even though you are Don Kinging it up by saying it wrong) are for socialized medicine, free college education and a $15 minimum wage with European style pay structures. Keep trying though, you dont sound like the Bernie Bots on twitter AT ALL!
                  Last edited by Handyman; 06-06-2018, 06:46 PM.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And now you're the only one on here whingeing about the Democratic leadership. While lecturing everyone else to get on board or GTFO.
                    I am the one telling you to GTFO get it right
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Every history teacher just shot themselves...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

While we were busy working with the German government on D-Day, those devious Canadians were burning down the White House!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          While we were busy working with the German government on D-Day, those devious Canadians were burning down the White House!
                          I had co-workers today that were confused by the comments. They never knew the British burned the White House during the war of 1812. Then again, they were completely unaware of the details of the war of 1812.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

MCconnel kills the bill to stop trump from introducing new tariffs. He says they should not be legislating the president

What exactly is the purpose of Congress then?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              MCconnel kills the bill to stop trump from introducing new tariffs. He says they should not be legislating the president

What exactly is the purpose of Congress then?
                              Legislating the black dude that squatted in the oval for 8 years.

Comment

• I like how handy can’t post an argument that’s even remotely coherent and makes fun of others’ intelligence. Classic.

Please tell me how Kep is gonna hurt the Dems in the midterm or is playing into the R’s hands by posting some weird theory about what Hillary might’ve done with her SC pick if she won.

That’s also not gonna hurt the Dems in the midterm.
                                Last edited by trixR4kids; 06-06-2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X