Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Many of the Sunday shows are featuring video of John Boehner criticizing Republicans for being asleep and saying there's only a Trump party. Another guy out of office whose grown a backbone. (Or maybe it was the Bloody Mary). Let's not forget that as speaker, given a chance on 60 Minutes to debunk Trump's birther BS, he instead waffled that it's not his job to tell Americans what to think. Also, in 2013 after an immigration reform bill passed the Senate with 68 votes, he refused to bring the bill to the House for a vote, knuckling under to the Tea Party Caucus. Two glaring incidents in a future chapter on Boehner in "Profiles in Cowardice."

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    "13th" is the documentary, and it's not all about the 3 Strikes law; it's more in-depth about the racial inequality of the US prison system; it DOES cover the 3 Strikes, and how that continued that inequality.
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    They know they need women to make a dating site work, right?
    I'm sure they can interest some of the 53% of white, female Trumpsters looking for an abusive relationship.

Sounds great, Rudy.

“President Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani repeated his claim that a sitting president cannot be indicted, saying that even if Trump "shot" former FBI Director James Comey, he could not be indicted.”

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

trump's approval by his own party 500 days into his term is second only to W's.

I would also guess that the 13% who don't approve are disapproving along the lines of trump not being quite racist enough. The 2018 version of a typical republican is just about the dumbest dumb fvck that has ever polluted this nation. It's really too bad they aren't all 95 years old because the sooner they die, the better off we'd be.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Sounds great, Rudy.

“President Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani repeated his claim that a sitting president cannot be indicted, saying that even if Trump "shot" former FBI Director James Comey, he could not be indicted.”
    Why the media keeps giving Rudy time I will never know. Its like they forget that outside of 9/11 he is one of the most hated politicians not to mention one of the most incompetent.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    trump's approval by his own party 500 days into his term is second only to W's.

I would also guess that the 13% who don't approve are disapproving along the lines of trump not being quite racist enough. The 2018 version of a typical republican is just about the dumbest dumb fvck that has ever polluted this nation. It's really too bad they aren't all 95 years old because the sooner they die, the better off we'd be.
    This is no time to be shy. You should tell us how you really feel.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

"outside of 9/11"?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

I'm worth a million in prizes

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    This is no time to be shy. You should tell us how you really feel.
    WANDH has taken a commanding lead in the "Who will go full Foxton next" betting pool.

By saying this, I've probably taken the lead in the "Who will WANDH wish dead next" betting pool
    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
    Groucho Marx
    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
    Ron White
    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
    Milo Bloom

Generic Catchy Message

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...374931545&_rdr

Flaggy may have been right all along with the Walmart death camps. Except it was for immigrant children instead of white people.

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...374931545&_rdr

Flaggy may have been right all along with the Walmart death camps. Except it was for immigrant children instead of white people.
    jfc
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by busterman62 View Post
    WANDH has taken a commanding lead in the "Who will go full Foxton next" betting pool.

By saying this, I've probably taken the lead in the "Who will WANDH wish dead next" betting pool

So Guiliani says that Trump could assassinate Comey and he wouldn't be indicted. Welcome to the Banana Republic.

Could is different than did. (For now)

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So Guiliani says that Trump could assassinate Comey and he wouldn't be indicted. Welcome to the Banana Republic.
    Yup.:
    Candidate Donald Trump bragged that he could shoot someone on New York’s Fifth Avenue and not lose any support, and now President Donald Trump’s lawyer says Trump could shoot the FBI director in the Oval Office and still not be prosecuted for it.

“In no case can he be subpoenaed or indicted,”
    Rudy Giuliani told HuffPost Sunday, claiming a president’s constitutional powers are that broad. “I don’t know how you can indict while he’s in office. No matter what it is.”
    Not sure where Giuliani got his law degree... Hollywood Upstairs Medical College and Law Degree?

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post

Not sure where Giuliani got his law degree... Hollywood Upstairs Medical College and Law Degree?
    NYU

*** laude

Yup.:

It's more deflection. If he can get people talking about the ridiculous when the real thing happens it will be nothing. It's classic distract in the era of Fake News strategery.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Yup.:

I heard Alex Jones is about to jump into that market too. Just add a bunch of zeros to his basic elixer subscription price and wait for the Trumpster money to come rolling in.

Just a boring user.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Which implies that he can ORDER that to be done, as well.

And we know that Congress has passed laws that assassination is not legal.

Since dump tells us that he can pardon himself, and that he's above the law, it's pretty clear WHY he's buddy-buddy with Korea and Russia, and making all of our allies really angry with him. He associates with the strong arm dictator.

This guy is pure evil to the United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    Which implies that he can ORDER that to be done, as well.

And we know that Congress has passed laws that assassination is not legal.

Since dump tells us that he can pardon himself, and that he's above the law, it's pretty clear WHY he's buddy-buddy with Korea and Russia, and making all of our allies really angry with him. He associates with the strong arm dictator.

This guy is pure evil to the United States of America.
    When I was a kid there was nowhere else on Earth I would rather be living. Nowhere. Now, there's probably a dozen places I'd rather be right now.

Thread Information