Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) said that looking back on it, Clinton should have resigned over an affair with Monica Lewinsky that involved such a stark disparity of power. Clinton disagreed in a June 1 CBS News interview and then again even more forcefully on Monday morning’s Today show.
    Is Gillibrand in open defiance a sign Clinton power and brand is waning?

https://www.vo*****/2018/6/4/1742474...ign-gillibrand
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I would have loved if #metoo had started then. It should have. It didn't.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Reasons why it didn't happen in the 90s:
        1) Lousy Twitter inventors being lazy and not advancing the internet and cell phone data transmission rates to a speed that could reliably provide their product until 2006, creating a vacuum in technological deficit in how movements could be spread to the masses with a minimal cost.
        2) People were generally happier then than they are now (music industry excepted).
        3) ...
        4) Profit.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Reasons why it didn't happen in the 90s:
          1) Lousy Twitter inventors being lazy and not advancing the internet and cell phone data transmission rates to a speed that could reliably provide their product until 2006, creating a vacuum in technological deficit in how movements could be spread to the masses with a minimal cost.
          2) People were generally happier then than they are now (music industry excepted).
          3) ...
          4) Profit.
          We also should remember that this one was consensual. Unlike many of President ****tard's.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It should have started in the 50s.

The 1550s.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

How much is a life insurance policy on a US Senator? 180 day policy.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                But what does it matter? She's dead. She's irrelevant. You guys can go to your graves whinging on about the glory of her Magnificent Inevitability.
                "I'm not whingeing"

" Your lips are moving and you're complaining about something, that's whingeing."
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Well said. I noticed he completely ducked the question, but why would a progressive say as Kep did earlier today that a Dem would have put Gorsuch on the SCOTUS depending on the situation? What could he possibly hope to gain with a comment like that?
                  Cause Dems are spineless jagoffs who will give in to the Repubs on anything if they think it'll make the Repubs like them more. See: Patriot Act; Authorization to Use Military Force re: Iraq; public option off the table; no prosecutions for almost destroying the global economy, etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    He doesn't even know the words.

Somehow his Twitter army can spin this into showing how it actually makes him more patriotic.
                    it's like this.

https://youtu.be/byxeva9LDKw?t=147

Comment

Perez is not one of my guys. I'm neither a centrist nor a full blown progressive. I'm a Democratic independent and Perez is a ****tard who is going to **** over 2018 and if he's lucky 2020.
                      Hey, if you keep badmouthing the party, the ones who didn't vote last time won't come out and vote this time either.

I thought it was unconditional, 100% support, no matter how stupid and incompetent the policy or the candidate is?

Comment

Ahh, flyover country. True patriots, every last one of them.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/e...hio-landscaper

U.S. immigration agents made more than 100 arrests Tuesday at a gardening and landscaping company, aided by about 200 law enforcement workers in one of the largest employer stings in recent years.
                        The 114 arrests occurred at two locations of Corso’s Flower & Garden Center, one in Sandusky, a resort city on Lake Erie, and another in nearby Castalia. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it expected criminal charges including identity theft and tax evasion.

No criminal charges have been filed against Corso’s, but the employer is under investigation, authorities said.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Hey, if you keep badmouthing the party, the ones who didn't vote last time won't come out and vote this time either.

I thought it was unconditional, 100% support, no matter how stupid and incompetent the policy or the candidate is?
                          I'll vote a straight ticket. I will not let Perez get a pass on his lies.

Comment

I'll vote a straight ticket. I will not let Perez get a pass on his lies.
                            We're not talking about you. we're talking the undecideds.

You can't rip Kep, and then turn around and do what you accuse him of doing. Speaking of acting like Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              We're not talking about you. we're talking the undecideds.

You can't rip Kep, and then turn around and do what you accuse him of doing. Speaking of acting like Trump.
                              He's lying. I'm not.

Comment

He's lying. I'm not.
                                Again, that ain't the point here.

Comment

Working...
                                X