Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018: When the AI GM is smarter than actual GMs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NHL 2018: When the AI GM is smarter than actual GMs...

So the Stanley Cup Final will feature a morally bankrupt city that is built on corruption, greed & deceit against Las Vegas.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      So the Stanley Cup Final will feature a morally bankrupt city that is built on corruption, greed & deceit against Las Vegas.
      They don't call it Sodom on the Potomac for nothing!

On a related note, just for S&G, I checked out the secondary market (Vivid Seats) for Game 3. $700+ for upstairs, $1,200+ for downstairs.

Ah, no.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

https://www.bardown.com/ovechkin-too...home-1.1094094

He didn't just touch it. He wined, dined and probably slept with the dang thing. Gotta love Ovi.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          They don't call it Sodom on the Potomac for nothing!

On a related note, just for S&G, I checked out the secondary market (Vivid Seats) for Game 3. $700+ for upstairs, $1,200+ for downstairs.

Ah, no.
          Girl at the convenience store across from my work said the cheapest she found find was $760.

She bought.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Salt Lake City doesn't even have a team.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              But what assets?

Who was offering a top 5 pick?
              The problem is that most teams don't want to pay 5.75 million for a 32 year old goalie AND he had a No Trade Clause. Knowing how Rutherford works trades I've gotta imagine he explored more than one possibility and teams weren't looking to take on his entire cap hit or something along those lines. Getting something substantial back for him wouldn't have been easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Girl at the convenience store across from my work said the cheapest she found find was $760.

She bought.
                Wow. Makes the $129 seats at the Q for tonight's game 6 between the Cavs and Celts look like a steal.

Comment

Lightning. Arrested.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    https://www.bardown.com/ovechkin-too...home-1.1094094

He didn't just touch it. He wined, dined and probably slept with the dang thing. Gotta love Ovi.
                    I don’t get this sudden loveseat for a guy with such a dirty record.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: NHL 2018: When the AI GM is smarter than actual GMs...

IDK if I'd consider him in the upper echelons of dirty players but he's had his share.
                      Last edited by trixR4kids; 05-25-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I don’t get this sudden loveseat for a guy with such a dirty record.
                        If the Caps win, it will be a race to who gets to pose with the Cup first - Trump or Putin.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Re: NHL 2018: When the AI GM is smarter than actual GMs...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          If the Caps win, it will be a race to who gets to pose with the Cup first - Trump or Putin.
                          Nice.

I'd say Trump. Putin just wants to cast doubt about the officiating.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            IDK if I'd consider him in the upper echelons of dirty players but he's had his share.
                            That’s fair.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              That’s fair.
                              I edited because I had to go back and watch a vid of some of his dirty hits. He had a lot earlier in his career that I forgot about. Nowadays it seems a bit rare though he has his moments.

But he’s not nearly as bad as Tom Wilson, at least now.
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 05-25-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Nice.

I'd say Trump. Putin just wants to cast doubt about the officiating.
                                You know that Ovi is chair of the VV Putin fan club, US Chapter, don't you?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X