Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    What office was Cohen running for? He’s a private citizen and should be left alone.
    What was Cohen running for? Nothing, as far as I am aware.

What was Trump, whose campaign Cohen was helping by paying off former mistresses and sexual conquests, in manner which has been admitted to by Giuliani and in a manner which counts as an in-kind contribution that needs to be reported in campaign finance filings and would also be well over pre-established legal limits, running for? The Presidency, last I checked.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      It is. Avenatti may have back-channeled a proposal to Dump: he calls off the dogs for a substantial pay day. Some oligarch somewhere is probably willing to pony up $250M to Avenatti to take the heat off Putin's Siberian Candidate.

Either that or Cohen made the overature, Avenatti has it in his back pocket as a coup de grace, and Dumpy is sweating bullets.
      Either one of those would be disappointing to say the least.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        He still attacks everyone. Why is Avenatti immune? That's curious.
        Because Avenatti has the proof. You dont attack he person who is blackmailing you unless he has nothing. Letterman went after his guy because half the world knew he was banging his assistant so it wasnt worth paying him off or hiding. Trump loses the one thing he cares about (his name) if his rep craps the bed. If it is proven he is worthless money-wise his brand dies. If it is proven his empire is basically run by Russian bank money same thing.

I am sure there is more but Trump will do anything to hide the truth about his business and how bankrupt he really is.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

There is no chance Avenatti would cut a deal with Trump...the guy is going to make more the next 3 years alone off this scandal. He is the go to guy every time something new breaks. I am sure he has a book deal coming, lectures and all sorts of other ways to cash in as well. (not to mention you know he gets a cut of everything Stormy gets) This Stormy deal might die for a bit but in 2020 Avenatti will be on TV more than anyone.

Avenatti is holding Ace King and flopped Aces full he is not folding for nothing.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Because Avenatti has the proof. You dont attack he person who is blackmailing you unless he has nothing. Letterman went after his guy because half the world knew he was banging his assistant so it wasnt worth paying him off or hiding. Trump loses the one thing he cares about (his name) if his rep craps the bed. If it is proven he is worthless money-wise his brand dies. If it is proven his empire is basically run by Russian bank money same thing.

I am sure there is more but Trump will do anything to hide the truth about his business and how bankrupt he really is.
            I don't know. That must be it cause that's the only thing he cares about. Until we see the proof though it remains curious.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

There is no chance Avenatti would cut a deal with Trump...the guy is going to make more the next 3 years alone off this scandal. He is the go to guy every time something new breaks. I am sure he has a book deal coming, lectures and all sorts of other ways to cash in as well. (not to mention you know he gets a cut of everything Stormy gets) This Stormy deal might die for a bit but in 2020 Avenatti will be on TV more than anyone.

Avenatti is holding Ace King and flopped Aces full he is not folding for nothing.
              This is my hope.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                I’d really like to be a Russian oligarch. I’d get business cards. “SJHovey - Russian Oligarch”
                Start here.

That's where mine were printed when I was

Kommissar of Skulduggery
                The Vast Fighting Sioux Conspiracy
                "If you only knew ... "

I'm having a reprint done for TVFHC now.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I don't know. That must be it cause that's the only thing he cares about. Until we see the proof though it remains curious.
                  We wont know for a while...but my guess is it will trickle out the next year or so. You dont dump it all at once because then a lot gets lost in the shuffle. If you leak one thing at a time though it dominates the news for a day PLUS you know reporters dig deeper and find more. Plus if you can time it around when Mueller releases similar info you double the impact.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Everything you need to know about America is in that tweet. Everything.
                    Um, Kerry talking to the Iranians. Logan Act? Anyone? What am I missing?
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

trickle... dump... leak...
                      Well done

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Kerry isn't talking to the Iranians now. Trump is just being a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Any of our second amendment heroes gonna step up for the first?
                          I'd say both parties (Trump and the press) are using their First Amendment rights freely.
                          I don't seen any restraints or proposed restraints ... so far.
                          And I wouldn't stand for any.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            He's a private citizen. Leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              What was Cohen running for? Nothing, as far as I am aware.

What was Trump, whose campaign Cohen was helping by paying off former mistresses and sexual conquests, in manner which has been admitted to by Giuliani and in a manner which counts as an in-kind contribution that needs to be reported in campaign finance filings and would also be well over pre-established legal limits, running for? The Presidency, last I checked.
                              Welp, Trump might not have repaid Cohen to shut up Stormy Daniels... it might have been Russian energy baron Viktor Vekselberg.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Kerry isn't talking to the Iranians now. Trump is just being a dick.
                                Um, now as in "at this moment" or now as in during the POTUS45 Presidency, say within the last month?

Jerusalem Post, May 5, 2018: "Former US Secretary of State John Kerry met with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif two weeks ago in a bid to salvage the 2015 nuclear agreement signed between Iran and world powers, according to the Boston Globe."

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...ar-deal-553545
                                http://thehill.com/opinion/national-...cy-is-wrong-in
                                https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...eal-collusion/

Logan Act?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X