Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    I'm continually depressed by the constant justifications about dump actually leaking sensitive information just to help himself- like the very recent one that is likely to harm people in the field...

When these same people wanted to hang Secretary Clinton for the possibility that she might have exposed some things that are now considered sensitive.

What kind of traitors are you to this country? To put a person and a party in front of all else?

Makes me sad that we've gotten to this point.

It's interesting that the international part of this investigation is spreading to new countries. And there was a second dump tower meeting with foreign interests who wanted to help the dump camp. And I'm sure Muller will be questioned for spreading the investigation to Saudi Arabia when it's claimed that he's only supposed to look at Russia. Duh.

Wake up people- we are under attack- it's just happening over twitter and facebook. Nice to know that I've never been a part of either.
    It's the new battlefield. We're actually the pioneer in this form of warfare, and we're really, really good at it. The problem right now is our leadership are mendacious criminals only concerned about covering their ample posteriors, and they are in power largely due to memetic warfare, so they have stopped the US from defending itself because they assume aggressive powers and internal agents will continue to support their regime.

Dump won't fight this war because it put him in office. The only way to get a strong defense is to jettison the thugs who got elected by Russian bots pumping poison into shallow conservative brains.
    Last edited by Kepler; 05-21-2018, 12:02 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Before I clicked the link I'd have guessed Dobbs or Cavuto. < sigh >
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Before I clicked the link I'd have guessed Dobbs or Cavuto. < sigh >
        I was hoping for hard-hitting journalist Kennedy.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          I was hoping for hard-hitting journalist Kennedy.
          Geraldo Rivera would've been guessed before Kennedy.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            It's the new battlefield. We're actually the pioneer in this form of warfare, and we're really, really good at it. The problem right now is our leadership are mendacious criminals only concerned about covering their ample posteriors, and they are in power largely due to memetic warfare, so they have stopped the US from defending itself because they assume aggressive powers and internal agents will continue to support their regime.

Dump won't fight this war because it put him in office. The only way to get a strong defense is to jettison the thugs who got elected by Russian bots pumping poison into shallow conservative brains.
            I know dump wont fight this war. It's the other people who seem to blow it off, or are willing to ignore it just because their guy won or just as bad, the person they didn't want didn't win.

The latter applies to some posters here- justify what happened because it prevented Secretary Clinton from winning. Sad.

What kind of country are you people looking to have?

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              I know dump wont fight this war. It's the other people who seem to blow it off, or are willing to ignore it just because their guy won or just as bad, the person they didn't want didn't win.

The latter applies to some posters here- justify what happened because it prevented Secretary Clinton from winning. Sad.

One nation under God

Comment

Because I always assume people are misinformed, not actually evil, I assume the posters here carrying water for Dump and/or repeating GOP talking points are sincerely speaking the ideas that are animating them. That is exactly how memetic warfare works. It's the everyday successor to the war strategy of PsyOps -- you get your enemy to adopt as his own the thoughts you select.

Advertisers have been doing this to people forever. Propagandists do it more hamfistedly; artists do it the most subtly of all. But the game is to treat ideas as an environment of competitive organisms and introduce your strain into the target's head and have those ideas, cancer-like, overwhelm, destroy, or even turn the target's thoughts. A generation of conservatives raised on Fox News and Hate Radio have been part of one of the largest mimetic warfare experiments of all time, and it shows. When they look at the facts of the situation, "it doesn't look like anything to me at all."

It's not that they have been reprogrammed. It's that their vulnerabilities (resentment of the coasts, fear of social change, moral authoritarianism) have been exploited to introduce carefully calibrated memes into their heads, leading them to reprogram themselves. They aren't "brainwashed" in the sense that a patina has been applied over their "original" thoughts. Their pre-rational proto-thinking -- their biases and fears -- were boxed into certain channels but then allowed to grow organically within those channels, so the result is a generation of people who for all intents and purposes have thought things out for themselves. They just happened to come to the conclusions their puppetmasters set out for them long ago.

It's like language. They became the best German speakers they could by their own merit and efforts. The whole key was choosing German for them in the first place.
                Last edited by Kepler; 05-21-2018, 12:47 PM.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

One with a balanced budget and limited government.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

It's an interesting question. We know democratic values are not especially important to these people. We know conservative values are not especially important to these people. So what's the answer? A country where white dominance isn't threatened? A country where whiny liberals are unhappy?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Bull. ****.

Comment

If you want a balanced budget raise taxes on the rich.

If you want limited government criminalize political contributions as bribery.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Bull. ****.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            If you want a balanced budget raise taxes on the rich.

If you want limited government criminalize political contributions as bribery.
                            Agree with both.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

RUMINT on Melania is she wasn't trying to off herself, she just messed up. She has a pill regimen normal for any rich woman married to an embarrassing numbskull and her OD was purely accidental.

I have to say this raises the likelihood in my mind from 0% to... ah, let's say 15%. It makes a helluva lot more sense, anyway. When Melania goes, it's not going to be to Puppy Heaven, it's going to be to the bloids and the publishing company to Pin the Tail on Dumpy.
                              Cornell University

Comment

And we are back to the eternal question of why don't you vote Democrat, since they have been the only ones offering up a balanced budget since Nixon.

Do you really believe what you post? You are the model of a modern major hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                                X