Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    There is no chance Avenatti would cut a deal with Trump...the guy is going to make more the next 3 years alone off this scandal. He is the go to guy every time something new breaks. I am sure he has a book deal coming, lectures and all sorts of other ways to cash in as well. (not to mention you know he gets a cut of everything Stormy gets) This Stormy deal might die for a bit but in 2020 Avenatti will be on TV more than anyone.

Avenatti is holding Ace King and flopped Aces full he is not folding for nothing.
    This is my hope.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Kichizapi Chetan

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    I’d really like to be a Russian oligarch. I’d get business cards. “SJHovey - Russian Oligarch”
    Start here.

That's where mine were printed when I was

Kommissar of Skulduggery
    The Vast Fighting Sioux Conspiracy
    "If you only knew ... "

I'm having a reprint done for TVFHC now.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I don't know. That must be it cause that's the only thing he cares about. Until we see the proof though it remains curious.
    We wont know for a while...but my guess is it will trickle out the next year or so. You dont dump it all at once because then a lot gets lost in the shuffle. If you leak one thing at a time though it dominates the news for a day PLUS you know reporters dig deeper and find more. Plus if you can time it around when Mueller releases similar info you double the impact.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Kichizapi Chetan

Everything you need to know about America is in that tweet. Everything.
    Um, Kerry talking to the Iranians. Logan Act? Anyone? What am I missing?

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    trickle... dump... leak...
    Well done

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Kerry isn't talking to the Iranians now. Trump is just being a dick.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Kichizapi Chetan

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Any of our second amendment heroes gonna step up for the first?
    I'd say both parties (Trump and the press) are using their First Amendment rights freely.
    I don't seen any restraints or proposed restraints ... so far.
    And I wouldn't stand for any.

North Dakota Hockey:

He's a private citizen. Leave him alone.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    What was Cohen running for? Nothing, as far as I am aware.

What was Trump, whose campaign Cohen was helping by paying off former mistresses and sexual conquests, in manner which has been admitted to by Giuliani and in a manner which counts as an in-kind contribution that needs to be reported in campaign finance filings and would also be well over pre-established legal limits, running for? The Presidency, last I checked.
    Welp, Trump might not have repaid Cohen to shut up Stormy Daniels... it might have been Russian energy baron Viktor Vekselberg.

Kichizapi Chetan

Kerry isn't talking to the Iranians now. Trump is just being a dick.
    Um, now as in "at this moment" or now as in during the POTUS45 Presidency, say within the last month?

Jerusalem Post, May 5, 2018: "Former US Secretary of State John Kerry met with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif two weeks ago in a bid to salvage the 2015 nuclear agreement signed between Iran and world powers, according to the Boston Globe."

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...ar-deal-553545
    http://thehill.com/opinion/national-...cy-is-wrong-in
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...eal-collusion/

Logan Act?

North Dakota Hockey:

Um, now as in "at this moment" or now as in during the POTUS45 Presidency, say within the last month?

Jerusalem Post, May 5, 2018: "Former US Secretary of State John Kerry met with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif two weeks ago in a bid to salvage the 2015 nuclear agreement signed between Iran and world powers, according to the Boston Globe."

Logan Act?
    jfc

I didn't know.

Democrats are so ****ing stupid,.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Logan Act?
    Uh no.

Kerry is not in any way interfering with whatever discussions the current administration and Iran were having. For an example of that, you can look at Tom Cotton's letter to Iran a couple of years ago. Kerry was discussing with them and European parties of the deal how they could continue on with it if the Trump administration pulled out. They were not encouraging them to make one choice over the other or trying to interfere with what that choice was; they were only recommending a possible solution should one of the outcomes occur.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Kichizapi Chetan

jfc

I didn't know.

Democrats are so ****ing stupid,.
    Based on those reports, Mr. Trump and Mr. Sessions would be well within Executive Branch authority to prosecute Mr. Kerry on a Logan Act violation. Citizen Kerry should not be doing that.

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    He's a private citizen. Leave him alone.
    Lol

Kichizapi Chetan

Uh no.

Kerry is not in any way interfering with whatever discussions the current administration and Iran were having. For an example of that, you can look at Tom Cotton's letter to Iran a couple of years ago. Kerry was discussing with them and European parties of the deal how they could continue on with it if the Trump administration pulled out. They were not encouraging them to make one choice over the other or trying to interfere with what that choice was; they were only recommending a possible solution should one of the outcomes occur.
    Or was he negotiating? Seems worth an investigation.

Cotton's letter to Iran? It was "Civics 101: The US Constitution". (Trump should take that sometime.)

EDIT: Maybe Trump did take Cotton's course. From the letter:

What these two constitutional provisions mean is that we will consider any agreement regarding your nuclear-weapons program that is not approved by the Congress as nothing more than an executive agreement between President Obama and Ayatollah Khamenei. The next president could revoke such an executive agreement with the stroke of a pen and future Congresses could modify the terms of the agreement at any time.
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-09-2018 at 01:40 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

A brain?

Uh no.

Not sure that flies. By getting the other parties to continue on that interfere's with what Trump wants. And what Trump apparently wants is full sanctions on Iran. The only way he gets that is with the backing of the allies. If France and Germany and Iran, etc. all stay in while the United States is out that circumvents the United States foreign policy.

This is why the idiots that elected him need to understand exactly what they did.

there's a good buck in that racket.

Just like 53% of white women are willing to vote for a sexual predator.
    Racist

Kichizapi Chetan

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    A brain?
    Nice non-sequitur. I guess if that's all you've got. < shrug >

North Dakota Hockey:

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Not sure that flies. By getting the other parties to continue on that interfere's with what Trump wants. And what Trump apparently wants is full sanctions on Iran.
    Well then tough **** for him. Two other countries are allowed to engage in whatever discussions they want without his sayso. They are allowed to ask a private citizen with experience in the field for help. He was not doing it as any specific member of a US delegation and was not interfering in the US's actions in the matter.

This, of course, highlights why the right's chest-pounding about withdrawing from the deal is so stupid. While we are probably the most important member of the deal in terms of economic size, it is a multi-party deal, not a two-party deal, and thus we don't hold the cards we would in the former. The sanctions on Iran before the deal worked so well because we had the cooperation of the major European states; us or them alone would not have had the power to bring Iran to the table and get the concessions they did. Now us backing out of the deal and trying to re-impose them will not have the same effect because, get this, other countries are other countries and might not automatically do what we want, despite how much Trump thinks he such a super-awesome negotiator, and without them our actions are largely equivalent to a child yelling into the void.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Thread Information