Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Where is all this mayo hate coming from?
    Heathens, obviously.

Mayo and BBQ sauce on burgers is the best.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

So they outed the FBI Informant...he is a Cambridge Professor who has ties to the CIA and has worked previously in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan Administrations. Hell he got in trouble for giving away info on the Carter campaign to to Reagan. So apparently this guy is now a Dem spy

It is truly amazing the conspiracy Trump has to deal with. The ability of the Dems to get all these life long GOPers to turn on Trump is the stuff of legends!!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

I mix ketchup and mayo to dip my fries into and it's great. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't have a soul.

My only other use for ketchup is with hash browns (no mayo ) as I prefer a thick slick of tomato on a burger.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I put mayo on burgers. Keeps the bottom bun from getting soggy. You like soggy buns?

I also make grilled cheese with mayo instead of butter. So good.

Fries are just a ketchup delivery vehicle.
          Mookie uses butter to grill

Then drops a slab of mayo on the plate and dips the grilled goodness into the mayo before biting

Yummmmmmmm
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I put mayo on burgers. Keeps the bottom bun from getting soggy. You like soggy buns?

I also make grilled cheese with mayo instead of butter. So good.
            Breaks my heart to see a boy that young goin' bad.

BIG MAYO has its hooks in the Heartland.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Breaks my heart to see a boy that young goin' bad.

BIG MAYO has its hooks in the Heartland.
              It goes right to the brain.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                So they outed the FBI Informant...he is a Cambridge Professor who has ties to the CIA and has worked previously in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan Administrations. Hell he got in trouble for giving away info on the Carter campaign to to Reagan. So apparently this guy is now a Dem spy

It is truly amazing the conspiracy Trump has to deal with. The ability of the Dems to get all these life long GOPers to turn on Trump is the stuff of legends!!
                I thought the Republicans were against "unmasking" intelligence sources?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  I thought the Republicans were against "unmasking" intelligence sources?
                  When the target has an 'R' next to his name, it's illegal spying, duh.

Comment

Mao Tse Trump really showing the Chinese who is boss!

So lets see, Trump is now in bed with NK who is screwing him and SK, Russia who is using him like a puppet AND Jhina who basically has cleaned his clock publicly whilst bribing him and turned his back on pretty much all of our allies in one way or another. Where are all the GOPers who said "Reagan should be on some money ****it" now?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Uh Rudy...its only a trap IF you believe Mueller has something to trap you with. He can only trap you if you did something wrong.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Trump sure has played hardball with them Chinese on trade. Yessiree.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Trump sure has played hardball with them Chinese on trade. Yessiree.
                            Tired of winning yet?

Comment

Just keep lying to Congress Trumpers...it doesnt make your hero look anymore guilty AT ALL!!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That wasn't "formal" though. That was just an informal get together of old card playing buddies.

Comment

Working...
                                X