Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    You could save a lot of bandwidth by just typing "BSABSVR" which sums up your thoughts....
    Thanks for confirming my observation.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    Thanks for confirming my observation.
    That you're an idiot? My pleasure.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    That you're an idiot? My pleasure.
    There is nothing I like better on this site than to poke holes in some lefty observations, even if it's low hanging fruit, then wait for the BSABSVR response when the old hamster wheel couldn't generate anything better.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

There is nothing I like better on this site than to poke holes in some lefty observations, even if it's low hanging fruit, then wait for the BSABSVR response when the old hamster wheel couldn't generate anything better.
    And there's nothing more I enjoy on this site then watching the righties throw out false equivalencies all over the place. You could set your watch to it.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Generic Catchy Message

Trump cancels NK summit over "hostility and anger."

#winning

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

#winning
    The Art of the Deal.

So, I never read that book but is the art basically bully the other side until they submit and if they don't submit take your ball and go home?
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

wubba lubba dub dub

#winning
    That's the same reason most other nations won't even start new negotiations with the USA these days, so...
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

I think you all are misreading SJHovey's point. He never equivocated he just said the subject of the investigation always claims it is politically motivated. He is right they do. It is like how everyone claims to be innocent when they get arrested it is just SOP. You attack the credibility of the investigation.

You guys are trying too hard and reading way too much into what he posted.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Read the part in the letter where Trump compares dick sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I think you all are misreading SJHovey's point. He never equivocated he just said the subject of the investigation always claims it is politically motivated. He is right they do. It is like how everyone claims to be innocent when they get arrested it is just SOP. You attack the credibility of the investigation.

It's nice to know at least one poster hasn't started the Memorial Day weekend drinking yet.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Much of the Clinton investigations were politically motivated. Facts are facts.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Trump says if you don't stand for the flag you shouldn't be in this country. Mennonites don't stand and pledge for religious reasons. Trump also supports religious freedom laws.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Trump says if you don't stand for the flag you shouldn't be in this country. Mennonites don't stand and pledge for religious reasons. Trump also supports religious freedom laws.
    Shred the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Much of the Clinton investigations were politically motivated. Facts are facts.
    All of these investigations, dating back to at least McCarthy, are politically motivated in one way or another. That doesn't mean they have merit, or don't have merit. But to state there is political motivation at least in part behind every investigation like this is to state the obvious.

#winning
    Awww dammit. And here I just ordered my collectable Trump/Kim peace summit coin.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

All of these investigations, dating back to at least McCarthy, are politically motivated in one way or another. That doesn't mean they have merit, or don't have merit. But to state there is political motivation at least in part behind every investigation like this is to state the obvious.
    I see the point you're making. But, it gets my dander up because 40% of Americans can't process that information correctly and understand that what you're pointing out is the only similarity that can be drawn.

I see the point you're making. But, it gets my dander up because 40% of Americans can't process that information correctly and understand that what you're pointing out is the only similarity that can be drawn.
    My guess is that you're low on the 40%. But that's why I don't think it helps when something like USA Today comes out screaming that we're in some sort of constitutional crisis or we've destroyed the rule of law just because Trump calls the investigation a witch hunt.

My guess is that you're low on the 40%. But that's why I don't think it helps when something like USA Today comes out screaming that we're in some sort of constitutional crisis or we've destroyed the rule of law just because Trump calls the investigation a witch hunt.
    No, I get that. He's avoided the crisis to this point because he hasn't fired Rosenstien or Mueller. Which is why I have called for Trump to do that and get it over with.

But that isnt the point. Stop changing the subject. Whether they were or they werent wasnt what he was talking about, he was just saying that is what the investigated always claim.

Some of the people in prison are innocent, that doesnt change the fact that whether they are innocent or guilty they often claim to be innocent. Every so often a false positive means an athlete didnt violate the PED rules. That has nothing to do with the fact that every athlete caught with PEDS claims they are being railroaded or they didnt know what they were taking.

This isnt rocket science. The first thing you do to solidify your base whenever someone is looking into your actions is to play politics so the true believers stick with you.
    As you'll notice SJHovey and I have come to an understanding.

As you'll notice SJHovey and I have come to an understanding.
    Yup I deleted my post because of it
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information