Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1001

Thread: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

  1. #61
    RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    69,300

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Meanwhile Dump's numbers are climbing.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/07/polit...ses/index.html

    He's up to 52% on the economy. People must love those tax cuts. Nothing like making your children pay for things.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,348

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Meanwhile Dump's numbers are climbing.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/07/polit...ses/index.html

    He's up to 52% on the economy. People must love those tax cuts. Nothing like making your children pay for things.
    In the case of the rich, it's nothing like making somebody poorer's kids pay for things.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  3. #63
    RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    69,300

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    In the case of the rich, it's nothing like making somebody poorer's kids pay for things.
    Sure, but the rich aren't 52%. The people that put the policy in place are 1% of the population. The plutocracy. That means 51% of Americans are stupid enough to buy what the plutocracy is selling.

    Just like 53% of white women are willing to vote for a sexual predator.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  4. #64
    Generic Catchy Message
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Willoughby, 1888
    Posts
    7,269
    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Remember Whitewater?
    Do conservatives have anything else besides "what about Clinton?" It is the only comeback. Every. Single. Time.

    When's the last time Bill or Hillary were in the news? You'd think they're president and VP with how often they're brought up as a rebuttal.

  5. #65
    RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    69,300

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Do conservatives have anything else besides "what about Clinton?" It is the only comeback. Every. Single. Time.

    When's the last time Bill or Hillary were in the news? You'd think they're president and VP with how often they're brought up as a rebuttal.
    Lock the ***** Up.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,348

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    51% of Americans are stupid enough to buy what the plutocracy is selling.

    Just like 53% of white women are willing to vote for a sexual predator.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    38,099

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I don't know. It still looks like peanuts to me. Captain Ego doesn't refrain from attack. Something is very weird here. It's can't be sex. He could bed a playboy bunny in the White House right now, video it, and send it to the NY Times and no one would care.
    Really? This is the clown who wouldnt reveal his tax returns because he is too chickenbleep for people to realize how much money he doesnt have.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  8. #68
    RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    69,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Really? This is the clown who wouldnt reveal his tax returns because he is too chickenbleep for people to realize how much money he doesnt have.
    He still attacks everyone. Why is Avenatti immune? That's curious.

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    35,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Do conservatives have anything else besides "what about Clinton?" It is the only comeback. Every. Single. Time.

    When's the last time Bill or Hillary were in the news? You'd think they're president and VP with how often they're brought up as a rebuttal.
    History repeats itself??

    Whitewater was a scandal that caused much palaver and went nowhere. You're reacting to this the same way Rush, et al slobbered over WW.

    There was even a law firm involved.

  10. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Back down in Uptown
    Posts
    12,669

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    WPOs Fact Checker Blog: Trump topped 3,000 untrue or misleading statements in 466 days in office. On average, Trump says 6.5 things that aren't true a day. Every. Single. Day.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/polit...000/index.html
    Go Gophers!

  11. #71
    Internet Nutcase
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Bar Harbor, ME
    Posts
    3,707

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    History repeats itself??

    Whitewater was a scandal that caused much palaver and went nowhere. You're reacting to this the same way Rush, et al slobbered over WW.

    There was even a law firm involved.
    your president is easily blackmailed. In fact, he's probably being blackmailed by Russia right now.

    "violate the Iran deal, or we'll release the pee tape"

  12. #72

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,348

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    History repeats itself??

    Whitewater was a scandal that caused much palaver and went nowhere. You're reacting to this the same way Rush, et al slobbered over WW.

    There was even a law firm involved.
    This is a ridiculous comparison but thank you for demonstrating the power of cognitive dissonance to blind an otherwise intelligent person.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  13. #73

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,348

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    He still attacks everyone. Why is Avenatti immune? That's curious.
    It is. Avenatti may have back-channeled a proposal to Dump: he calls off the dogs for a substantial pay day. Some oligarch somewhere is probably willing to pony up $250M to Avenatti to take the heat off Putin's Siberian Candidate.

    Either that or Cohen made the overature, Avenatti has it in his back pocket as a coup de grace, and Dumpy is sweating bullets.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    3,034

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Have AT&T and Novartis said what they paid Cohen for?

  15. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Have AT&T and Novartis said what they paid Cohen for?
    Insight.

  16. #76
    NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    18,724

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    What office was Cohen running for? Hes a private citizen and should be left alone.
    What was Cohen running for? Nothing, as far as I am aware.

    What was Trump, whose campaign Cohen was helping by paying off former mistresses and sexual conquests, in manner which has been admitted to by Giuliani and in a manner which counts as an in-kind contribution that needs to be reported in campaign finance filings and would also be well over pre-established legal limits, running for? The Presidency, last I checked.

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

  17. #77
    RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    69,300

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    It is. Avenatti may have back-channeled a proposal to Dump: he calls off the dogs for a substantial pay day. Some oligarch somewhere is probably willing to pony up $250M to Avenatti to take the heat off Putin's Siberian Candidate.

    Either that or Cohen made the overature, Avenatti has it in his back pocket as a coup de grace, and Dumpy is sweating bullets.
    Either one of those would be disappointing to say the least.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  18. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    38,099

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    He still attacks everyone. Why is Avenatti immune? That's curious.
    Because Avenatti has the proof. You dont attack he person who is blackmailing you unless he has nothing. Letterman went after his guy because half the world knew he was banging his assistant so it wasnt worth paying him off or hiding. Trump loses the one thing he cares about (his name) if his rep craps the bed. If it is proven he is worthless money-wise his brand dies. If it is proven his empire is basically run by Russian bank money same thing.

    I am sure there is more but Trump will do anything to hide the truth about his business and how bankrupt he really is.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  19. #79
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    38,099

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    There is no chance Avenatti would cut a deal with Trump...the guy is going to make more the next 3 years alone off this scandal. He is the go to guy every time something new breaks. I am sure he has a book deal coming, lectures and all sorts of other ways to cash in as well. (not to mention you know he gets a cut of everything Stormy gets) This Stormy deal might die for a bit but in 2020 Avenatti will be on TV more than anyone.

    Avenatti is holding Ace King and flopped Aces full he is not folding for nothing.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  20. #80
    RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    69,300

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Because Avenatti has the proof. You dont attack he person who is blackmailing you unless he has nothing. Letterman went after his guy because half the world knew he was banging his assistant so it wasnt worth paying him off or hiding. Trump loses the one thing he cares about (his name) if his rep craps the bed. If it is proven he is worthless money-wise his brand dies. If it is proven his empire is basically run by Russian bank money same thing.

    I am sure there is more but Trump will do anything to hide the truth about his business and how bankrupt he really is.
    I don't know. That must be it cause that's the only thing he cares about. Until we see the proof though it remains curious.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •