Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

The press is the eyes and ears of the public. Dump is threatening the public when he threatens the press.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I'm aware of the DVD. If it's that damaging to him what's on it that he won't do what he does 100% of the time then the pressure he is under has to be so enormous one wonders why he hasn't resigned already?

It's very curious.
        Dump's entire life (school, business, sex) has been bravado plus bluffing. He is proof that a fool with enough money and no conscience is insulated from consequences. Why would he quit?

This is a spoiled child that has always gotten what it wants by crying and throwing things.

The dumbest people in this country gave the nuclear codes to a sociopathic narcissist.
        Last edited by Kepler; 05-09-2018, 09:37 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          I get mookies point. Stormy - damaging. Connection to Russians - damaging. Stormy link to Russians - not so damaging and the debate of that relationship complicates that the simple fact that Trump is the one with relations to both. Trump is more at risk as the central piece himself.
          People are overthinking this. Follow the money. If Russians are paying Trump's debts to Stormy Daniels and a bunch of other women through his bagman Cohen, then that's the story. No need to try to keep them separate if they're not. Dems need to stay out of the way and let Mueller do his thing. Say what you want about a special counsel being above such matters but the dude seems to know how the manage the media as well as the investigation which sadly is needed in this day and age.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            People are overthinking this. Follow the money. If Russians are paying Trump's debts to Stormy Daniels and a bunch of other women through his bagman Cohen, then that's the story. No need to try to keep them separate if they're not. Dems need to stay out of the way and let Mueller do his thing. Say what you want about a special counsel being above such matters but the dude seems to know how the manage the media as well as the investigation which sadly is needed in this day and age.
            130k is nothing.

Could just have easily paid for Friday pizza.

Now unless you find $100 bill with Putin and Cohen and stormy’s fingerprints it’s all conjecture and wasting time.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              I don’t think it’s any of our business. Leave the guy alone and move on.
              Jesus, drew, this is the money trail for Russian collusion.

Like someone said, i'm sure you'd feel the exact same way if Hillary were president and we found out that this type of payment was sent to Bill.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I'm aware of the DVD. If it's that damaging to him what's on it that he won't do what he does 100% of the time then the pressure he is under has to be so enormous one wonders why he hasn't resigned already?

It's very curious.
                If I had to guess...this payment to Cohen was one of the things which is why Avenatti is out front talking about what it is. Again just my hunch, but I think somehow Avenatti got hold of all of Trump's financials and probably had someone go through them and investigate further. He probably has a nice breakdown of all sorts of stuff.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  The press is the eyes and ears of the public. Dump is threatening the public when he threatens the press.
                  Any of our second amendment heroes gonna step up for the first?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    130k is nothing.

Could just have easily paid for Friday pizza.

Now unless you find $100 bill with Putin and Cohen and stormy’s fingerprints it’s all conjecture and wasting time.
                    Gotta disagree here. $130K might not be the end of it. There's apparently a lot more money flowing through Cohen's accounts, and a lot more hush money he paid out. If he's doing that using Russian money to pay off Trump's mistresses at the height of the campaign season, the public needs to know about that. The mistake you're making is assuming the Dems are the ones making the connections. Let Mueller and team and the media sort all that out. The story and the connections speak for themselves. Nothing for Democrats to get themselves involved with here, and that includes promising impeachment hearings if they win the House in November.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Remember Whitewater?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        If I had to guess...this payment to Cohen was one of the things which is why Avenatti is out front talking about what it is. Again just my hunch, but I think somehow Avenatti got hold of all of Trump's financials and probably had someone go through them and investigate further. He probably has a nice breakdown of all sorts of stuff.
                        I don't know. It still looks like peanuts to me. Captain Ego doesn't refrain from attack. Something is very weird here. It's can't be sex. He could bed a playboy bunny in the White House right now, video it, and send it to the NY Times and no one would care.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          130k is nothing.
                          Great! I'll take a cashier's check.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Remember Whitewater?
                            That was a scandal about a stained dress, right?

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Remember Whitewater?
                              Whataboutism, for those with Jell-O spine.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                                Oh my. That hurt. LOL. And you are?
                                Capable of expressing myself in complete sentences?

Comment

Working...
                                X