Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I put mayo on burgers. Keeps the bottom bun from getting soggy. You like soggy buns?

I also make grilled cheese with mayo instead of butter. So good.

Fries are just a ketchup delivery vehicle.
    Jesus. I may not eat for days.
    Mayo is truly disgusting

Lucia Apologist

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

You and my roommate would get along. She thinks mayo is awful. ďYOU PUT MAYO ON YOUR BURGERS?!??Ē

And itís not like I use it a lot. I might go through the equivalent of one regular jar every year and a half.

And I know Iíve mentioned the grilled cheese thing on here before. It just makes sense. You basically get the same ghee-like flavor but with a little tanginess. Itís also infinitely easier to spread than butter. I tend to keep mine in the fridge since I donít use much of it.

ETA: I canít remember the last time I had a burger come to think about it. Last summer?
    Last edited by dxmnkd316; 05-19-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Trump's water boy hates ad hominem attacks. How cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Jesus Christ. That's a war crime.

Mayo's only purpose is very lightly spread on a roast beef sandwich.

Malt vinegar and seasoned salt are great on fries if the fries are great. Otherwise good ol' 'Murican ketchup is the best fry condiment.

And mustard for a hot dog, not ketchup. This is not open for debate.

Dr. Mrs. puts mayo on hamburgers. It is her only flaw.
    Fresh steamed artichokes are good with mayo dip, gross as it sounds

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Fresh steamed artichokes are good with mayo dip, gross as it sounds
    Greek Yogurt with garlic, dill and lemon juice, no need for mayo.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Wrong Kep, mayo is only good for making tuna or chicken salad. And then only the barest minimum you need to have it come out moist enough.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Lucia Apologist

Where is all this mayo hate coming from?

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Who's Melanie?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

So more countries met with these imbeciles and offered to help trump win.
    Iíll hang up and listen to the pretzels tell me why itís perfectly fine

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Who's Melanie?
    Intern

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    Where is all this mayo hate coming from?
    Heathens, obviously.

Mayo and BBQ sauce on burgers is the best.

So they outed the FBI Informant...he is a Cambridge Professor who has ties to the CIA and has worked previously in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan Administrations. Hell he got in trouble for giving away info on the Carter campaign to to Reagan. So apparently this guy is now a Dem spy

It is truly amazing the conspiracy Trump has to deal with. The ability of the Dems to get all these life long GOPers to turn on Trump is the stuff of legends!!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

I mix ketchup and mayo to dip my fries into and it's great. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't have a soul.

My only other use for ketchup is with hash browns (no mayo ) as I prefer a thick slick of tomato on a burger.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    I put mayo on burgers. Keeps the bottom bun from getting soggy. You like soggy buns?

Fries are just a ketchup delivery vehicle.
    Mookie uses butter to grill

Then drops a slab of mayo on the plate and dips the grilled goodness into the mayo before biting

Yummmmmmmm

Breaks my heart to see a boy that young goin' bad.

BIG MAYO has its hooks in the Heartland.
    It's a book of our true stories
    True stories that can't be denied
    It's more than true it actually happened
    We're coming rougher every time

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Breaks my heart to see a boy that young goin' bad.

BIG MAYO has its hooks in the Heartland.
    It goes right to the brain.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    So they outed the FBI Informant...he is a Cambridge Professor who has ties to the CIA and has worked previously in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan Administrations. Hell he got in trouble for giving away info on the Carter campaign to to Reagan. So apparently this guy is now a Dem spy

It is truly amazing the conspiracy Trump has to deal with. The ability of the Dems to get all these life long GOPers to turn on Trump is the stuff of legends!!
    I thought the Republicans were against "unmasking" intelligence sources?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    I thought the Republicans were against "unmasking" intelligence sources?
    When the target has an 'R' next to his name, it's illegal spying, duh.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Mao Tse Trump really showing the Chinese who is boss!

So lets see, Trump is now in bed with NK who is screwing him and SK, Russia who is using him like a puppet AND Jhina who basically has cleaned his clock publicly whilst bribing him and turned his back on pretty much all of our allies in one way or another. Where are all the GOPers who said "Reagan should be on some money ****it" now?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Uh Rudy...its only a trap IF you believe Mueller has something to trap you with. He can only trap you if you did something wrong.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information